Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

Looks good! On stock pictures the clip looks a lot more bright and blingy, but it looks a bit more muted and fitting on your pic. :thumbsup:
Thanks and yes it’s much more subtle live lol but wakes up a little more in the light . I was worried it might have to much bling like you mentioned because of the stock pictures . Really starting to like it and can’t wait to get some extra screws for the clip plate on the other side sonIncan run that too .

Thanks and yes it’s much more subtle live lol but wakes up a little more in the light . I was worried it might have to much bling like you mentioned because of the stock pictures . Really starting to like it and can’t wait to get some extra screws for the clip plate on the other side sonIncan run that too .
I'm still trying to decide if you like that blade or not :p :)

IaMcLkI.jpg

I'm debating on the 0609 because it appears to be just a touch bigger, but offer more/better handle space.

The handle does exactly that on the 0609. It is just a touch bigger but it's laid out so that the index finger sits farther forward and the pinky finger has a place to sit as opposed to the 0450. This is with medium sized hands like mine of course.

dORgMZn.jpg

qEAmJ8N.jpg

ivXuHIT.jpg

I just received my 0609. I'm really glad the color is more brown or tan than the gold that shows up in a lot of pictures

Initial impressions are just fantastic. The grip size and shape, the blade shape, the weight, the overall size, all of it is just amazing. Time will tell, but I may have found my grail (for now)

Hopefully the angle on these will help a bit more.

You are to be held accountable for me buying this knife. :D After seeing your pictures, I immediately bought one. Should be here tomorrow along with a blue clip and pivot screw. Beatitiful knife.
I am an experienced enabler Blade forum trained :p:D
Seriously congrats you are going to love this knife . It is one of favorites :thumbsup:
What a great knife and the action is remarkable !!!!! Feels really good in hand to :thumbsup:

I am an experienced enabler Blade forum trained :p:D
Seriously congrats you are going to love this knife . It is one of favorites :thumbsup:
What a great knife and the action is remarkable !!!!! Feels really good in hand to :thumbsup:
Thanks. I have a few ZT knives and they have always been some of the smoothest I own. I've never been disappointed with them.

Looking forward to your thoughts :thumbsup:
Received the 0393 today. I have around 60 knives, and this one is by far the smoothest one I own. Before this, it was either the 0456 or an Umnumzaan.
I can’t stop opening and closing this knife because I can’t believe how smooth it operates. It is also one of my most comfortable knives to hold with no hot spots.
I’m loving the look of it. The blue and black go great together and the two toned blade really stands out.
It came without any problems. Centering is perfect, even grinds, no play in any direction. I’m very happy.

Received the 0393 today. I have around 60 knives, and this one is by far the smoothest one I own. Before this, it was either the 0456 or an Umnumzaan.
I can’t stop opening and closing this knife because I can’t believe how smooth it operates. It is also one of my most comfortable knives to hold with no hot spots.
I’m loving the look of it. The blue and black go great together and the two toned blade really stands out.
It came without any problems. Centering is perfect, even grinds, no play in any direction. I’m very happy.
Your welcome :D
J/k But glad I was a good influence. I knew you’d love it and glad you do like myself :thumbsup:

Now throw some pics up so you can carry on the enabler Torch ;)

Your welcome :D
J/k But glad I was a good influence. I knew you’d love it and glad you do like myself :thumbsup:

Now throw some pics up so you can carry on the enabler Torch ;)
Looking at the pocket clip and pivot screw I ordered against the blue of the knife and it doesn't match. That's disappointing. In Frunky's video, they matched up really well. I think I'm going to hold off on putting them on the knife because of that.

Looking at the pocket clip and pivot screw I ordered against the blue of the knife and it doesn't match. That's disappointing. In Frunky's video, they matched up really well. I think I'm going to hold off on putting them on the knife because of that.
Yea it matches at different angles but I still think it looks good but I ended up switching mine out to the Hinderer flamed clip . But if I end up getting the ZT 0393 sprint run in bronze I think the flamed will look better on it so I’ll flip the clips .
Here’s a pic with the flames I posted earlier Incase you missed it . I think it looks pretty good .
DoFV0MU.jpg

That looks really nice. I'll have to check that clip out. The bronze 0393 looks ok to me, but it just doesn't have that extra something the blue version has. Maybe because they didn't do any DLC on the blade.
Yea it matches at different angles but I still think it looks good but I ended up switching mine out to the Hinderer flamed clip . But if I end up getting the ZT 0393 sprint run in bronze I think the flamed will look better on it so I’ll flip the clips .
Here’s a pic with the flames I posted earlier Incase you missed it . I think it looks pretty good .
DoFV0MU.jpg

Back