• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw's Customer Support

tHIS IS MY FIRST POST. BEEN BROWSING THROUGH BLADEFORUMS FOR A WHILE NOW AND DECIDED TO REGISTER SO I CAN TELL A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY KNIFE EXPERIENCES. FIRST OFF I HAVE JUST RECIEVED COURTESY OF KERSHAW A NEW POCKET CLIP AND GRIP PANELS FOR MY MODEL 2420 TANTO. I FEEL THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT :D ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SEND THEM AN EMAIL AND A LITTLE OVER A WEEK LATER THE PIECES ARRIVED. THE ONLY THING THAT HAD ME WONDERING ABOUT THEIR SERVICE WAS THAT THEY DID NOT RESPOND TO MY EMAIL AND TELL ME THE PARTS WERE COMING BUT THEN AGAIN I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN AS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED WHEN I RECIEVED THEM IF THEY HAD. ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE GREAT SERVICE I RECIEVED FROM THEM AND TO SAY HI

LATER YALL

REDDOG

Glad to hear that your experience with Kershaw was exceptional. I possess a few of their folders and the craftsmanship has been superb. It's always nice to hear a first hand account of needing after-purchase care and receiving exceptional service. To be honest, I think that we all expect a certain level of service when dealing with makers, both production and custom. The lack of complaints on this forum, about Kershaw, speaks volumes !

GigOne said:
Glad to hear that your experience with Kershaw was exceptional. I possess a few of their folders and the craftsmanship has been superb. It's always nice to hear a first hand account of needing after-purchase care and receiving exceptional service. To be honest, I think that we all expect a certain level of service when dealing with makers, both production and custom. The lack of complaints on this forum, about Kershaw, speaks volumes !
Sent a Random Task in for repair. Knife was back so fast hardly knew it was gone Butchie

Sorry About Putting It In The Wrong Place K.v. I'll Try To Find The Appropriate Forum Next Time

I was expecting to see one of those first-time-poster rants about lousy customer service, but it was a nice surprise to see that it was the complete opposite. Kershaw was lightning quick when I needed a new Vapor clip. I offered to pay for it, but they simply asked for my shipping address and it was here in a matter of a few days no questions asked. Terrific service. Welcome to the forum REDDOG79.

Back