Khem Singh Knife blems and real bargains for 10/4

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

19 inch 44 ounce Char Chirra by Ram Kumar. Grain mark on handle and rusty blade. $85 YBB

17 inch 30 ounce Bura Hanshe by Purna. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. $85 YBB.

17.5 inch 30 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Red grain mark and hairline crack on horn handle. Karda, Chakma are missing and sheath if bit loose. $60.

5nRR6jl.jpg

L to r

16 inch 21 ounce Tamang Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. $85 YBB.

11 3/4'' 10 ounce Chainpuri by Purna. Purna repaired the horn handle and it is good to go at $59.

YyOmE1P.jpg

15 inch 16 ounce Khem Singh Knife!
Slight carved horn handle
Ram Kumar made this one while he was recovering from hand injury and left some hammer mark on blade. The blade suffer slight rust during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno.
Rare one for your collection at $85.

tmXHdIJ.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Hanshe and AK are singing to me. I'll get out of the water for a bit and let the sharks have first shot.

Oh my, need / want need / want. I want the Hanshe but need an AK. Winter coming on and all, AK make good kindling maker for wood stove. Have a Hanshe (thanks Ndog) but of course two is one and one is none??? Hows that go.

I'm fighting it off for a bit.

YBB translated means Huge Temptation, only a fool passes it up.

Sincerely

The Fool.

I think I'm going to hold out for a WWII when it comes to bigger blades, I don't have to do a whole lot of chopping in Los Angeles(besides camping trips)

EMS for 17 inch 30 ounce Bura Hanshe by Purna.

Got the Done Deal on the Hanshe. :)

Bawanna: I left the AK so you can get it and make kindling.

Last edited:
Oh my, need / want need / want. I want the Hanshe but need an AK. Winter coming on and all, AK make good kindling maker for wood stove. Have a Hanshe (thanks Ndog) but of course two is one and one is none??? Hows that go.

I'm fighting it off for a bit.
Bawanna it’s “one is none and two is one”!
You got it right.
Preppers creed!

Sounds like a policy we had in the Marines: "If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late!"
I like that Marine policy!
I get in trouble everyday from trying that policy at work.
I’m early everyday so I’m gonna try that tomorrow. I work at the Post Office so the government needs to adopt that policy!
Thanks Seams!!

Sounds like a policy we had in the Marines: "If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late!"

We had that policy in football. Usually, late meant "gonna get in shape today." One year I believe the coach said something along the lines, "we may not be the smartest group but we're going to be the most in shape I've ever coached." We also had 2 or 3 consecutive weeks of drinking/partying violations as well; special group of guys that year. The 3rd week the coach brought a chair and just said, "start running." Us chubbies didn't like that much so we figured out who was caught of the weekends and started having chats with people (it was freshman being stupid). A few players quit the team shortly after.

That's a BIG 44oz Char Chirra!! Mine is little baby 15in 15oz, it's gorgeous blade and feels great in hand. Exceptional deals today!

Back