• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kick @$$ 2 Finger Knucks!

For anyone who could get away with it, this can be worn as a belt buckle. It comes with a small brass post that screws firmly into a hole between the tops of the "eyes", the finger holes. Snap your belt through the "mouth and the post will fit in the holes in your belt to snug it up.
Correct! The big 4 finger knucks have the same feature.

For anyone who could get away with it, this can be worn as a belt buckle. It comes with a small brass post that screws firmly into a hole between the tops of the "eyes", the finger holes. Snap your belt through the "mouth and the post will fit in the holes in your belt to snug it up.

I am going to try that.

The post doesn't interfere at all with the "primary function" so you can put it in semi-permanently. I'm going to loc-tite one of mine.

Received item today and it is great ! Thank you much Wali. As Esav said..it makes for a very wicked hammer fist and also looks cool as a belt buckle (hint).

Quick camerphone pic...

1356389986877.jpg

love my "tiki man" wali i've showed the knucks to alot of people and told them it was a tiki man and they were like Oh cool they have no idea what they really are..I may get another pair from you just because I've showed them to about 15 people and nobody has said thats no tiki man those are 2 finger knucks lol.

Back