• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kifaru: 14r, X-ray, Shape charge

Nystagmus

Gold Member
Selling a few things that are not getting used. Prices are Paypal G&S, include USPS priority shipping and I can ship the day after payment. PM me with any questions, requests for more pics ect. Packs are from a no pet/no smoke home. Priced individually below, but would sell all three for $800 and you can sell which ones you don't use.

Trades: I would trade either two of the packs for a CPK Shiv, also interested in special scales for CPK knives (AECM, tero-tuf)

Thanks!

Kifaru Shape Charge, Ranger Green, Large belt: $SOLD

Bought this new (my second one..I really wanted to like it), but at the end of the day I just don’t like Kifaru shoulder straps. My loss is your gain. I have never left the house with this one, but I have put some weight in it and tried several configurations. Comes with all straps, aluminum stays, large belt, chamber pocket and sticker.

Kifaru X-ray in Ranger Green: $215

Bought this in used condition, but haven’t really used it. The previous owner toted this all around the world, I believe. Excluding the three exceptions noted below, this is in great shape, but you can tell it has been used as it is not as stiff as other brand new kifaru bags. It does not come with a waist belt or compression straps, but it does have the composite stays.

Please note: There is an ink stain on the front (pictured). I have not tried to remove it. The previous owner also removed the plastic guide clips that hold the compression straps (pictured). The webbing tabs are still there and you could easily attach k-clips with new compression straps and k-clips as guide clips on the webbing tabs. There are also some stray strings on the velcro patch.

RGkCCkXl.jpg

5JBZZZ0l.jpg

taQrhmPl.jpg

JiiUBNml.jpg

Kifaru 14r Ranger Green, Large Waist Belt: $370

Relisted: Bought this new from Kifaru and have used it once on a hike around the block. Great pack, I just am not using it like I should and it has spent the last few months in the closet. Almost new condition from a smoke free/pet free home. Has aluminum stays and comes with all straps, chamber pocket and sticker. PM me if you would like any more pics.

Last edited:
Back