1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Kizer Laconico Intrepid cheap!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by BenjaminRush, Nov 29, 2019.

1. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

Kizer Intrepid: This is a sweeeeeet big knife from Kizer. I am the second owner, the first carried it a bit and it saw very light use. There are some snail trails on the titanium and the pivot is a little marred from pocket carry, but nothing serious. Excellent lockup and action (just fantastic action). Factory edge as far as I can tell, big beautiful blade. Picked this up hoping I would like the contoured titanium more than the flat G10 on the vanguard version, which I did, but not enough to make it a keeper. Hate to see this one go, but my PMP Revenge rules the big knife niche in my collection. Comes with clip, NO BOX. Asking $105!

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  2. Jloureiro

Jloureiro

Sep 16, 2019
    What pocket clip do you have for it?

3. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hello! Sorry for the slow reply, have been in and out of town. This has the original stamped pocket clip, not the milled version