• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kizer Laconico Intrepid cheap!

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

Kizer Intrepid: This is a sweeeeeet big knife from Kizer. I am the second owner, the first carried it a bit and it saw very light use. There are some snail trails on the titanium and the pivot is a little marred from pocket carry, but nothing serious. Excellent lockup and action (just fantastic action). Factory edge as far as I can tell, big beautiful blade. Picked this up hoping I would like the contoured titanium more than the flat G10 on the vanguard version, which I did, but not enough to make it a keeper. Hate to see this one go, but my PMP Revenge rules the big knife niche in my collection. Comes with clip, NO BOX. Asking $105!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back