1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Kizer, Spyderco & Hogue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Bobson Dugnutt, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Bobson Dugnutt

Bobson Dugnutt

Feb 3, 2014
    Out with the old, in with the new! Time to move a few old friends out. Prices include Paypal fees and USPS shipping costs. No trades please!

Kizer Ki3404 - This knife in NIB, it's a great knife. It comes with everything you'd expect a NIB knife to come with...the box, some papers and the newness. Asking $100 SPF

Spyderco Terzolua Carbon Fiber - This guy is used but in great shape. Some lights marks on the blade are about all that's wrong with it. There's no box for this one. Asking $100

Hogue EX-02 - This one is LNIB, comes with the box and all that jazz. Asking $115

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 513991 View attachment 513992 View attachment 513993

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. Ed G

Ed G Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2010
    I'll take the Kizer, per our PM.

Thanks!

~ edge

3. Bobson Dugnutt

Bobson Dugnutt

Feb 3, 2014
    Kizer is SPF!

4. TheJeff

TheJeff

Jan 16, 2013
    PM Sent regarding Terzuola.

5. Slipit

Slipit

Feb 5, 2015
    Hi, do you have the Terzula still? If you do please may j have just a couple shots of blade - have you reground at all?
    Can buy today if you agreeable to ship at my expense to Scotland pls pm me if so.
    Slipit

6. Bobson Dugnutt

Bobson Dugnutt

Feb 3, 2014
    It is still available, I can't PM you through BF though. I can email you pictures if you give me an address.

7. Slipit

Slipit

Feb 5, 2015
    Sure thanks. If you could write to hank k Hawkins at gmail (with name all without spaces inc. Initial) that'd be great. Ta, slipit.

8. Bobson Dugnutt

Bobson Dugnutt

Feb 3, 2014
    Email sent.