• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife Art CF Tanto Small Sebenza 21

$old - Small Sebenza 21 Knife Art Carbon Fiber exclusive with Tanto S35VN blade. DOB 1/27/20

Knife has not been used and has been kept in box. As always with Sebenzas, solid look-up/centered blade, and this version comes with a beaded lanyard. Shipped in original box with original paperwork and standard wrench, grease and microfiber cloth.

Asking $old shipped IMG-6492.jpg IMG-6493.jpg IMG-6494.jpg IMG-6495.jpg IMG-6492.jpg USPS priority PayPal goods and services. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Pls email me when you get a chance. Got some q's for ya. j a s o n m 2 2 0 at hotmail d0t c0m

Yeah not a good sign. I hope he's alright.

BFNATL - is everything ok?

I am officially withdrawing my offer of "I'll take it" due to non response from seller. Good luck.

Hey guys...my bad, completely bombed on the comms here. I was not paying close enough attention to this, and to be honest even started to get discouraged there was no activity awaiting an email alert. I didn’t cross list it and still have it. DM’d a couple of you who pinged me directly. Apologies again.

Hey guys...my bad, completely bombed on the comms here. I was not paying close enough attention to this, and to be honest even started to get discouraged there was no activity awaiting an email alert. I didn’t cross list it and still have it. DM’d a couple of you who pinged me directly. Apologies again.

If it is still available, pls email me at j a s o n m 2 2 0 at hotmail dot com

Back