Knife Identification (Based on Real Model?) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a new member, you and your thread are a trainwreck. The members here have extensive knowledge that will usually go untapped when a request is stupid. And written in paragraph after paragraph, page after page, asking about a non-existent knife to be identified, gimme a break...........

Well there's your problem right there!!

It's not a knife; it's a virtual prop. If you get too serious or demanding about your information quest people aren't going to help. You wouldn't even post pictures.

I DID post a picture. Before I closed the thread. It's right here: https://imgur.com/4VDLPNn. I wasn't very demanding and I think I was pretty even-tempered about it until people started lecturing me about how it's not a real knife. I'm aware of that. That's why I asked for the closest real world equivalent. I don't expect everyone be able to answer immediately. I don't blame a single person for not knowing the answer. But I DON'T consider it fair if the only feedback I get is criticism for only being able to find a fictional source for the knife. If you don't like the content, you can just ignore the thread.

I'm not allowed to go into too much detail. Confidentiality you know. But can't we just agree to let bygones be bygones and go back to what our normal activity on this forum? No hard feelings?
Firstly, as has been said if you merely play these games you are way overthinking this.
Secondly, from the post quoted above and the original questions asked it would seem that you are not just a game player. The requirements for exact and specific identifications is a bit over the top for most gamers. There is always the possibility that you may be using the participants and collective knowledge of this forum for your own purposes, what ever they may be. A lawyer investigating the use of designs, artwork or images that would otherwise require some sort of licensing maybe? If you aren't going to tell us the whole story why should anybody stick their neck out for you?

95B17239-842C-4FA9-B45A-0AA54654B372.jpeg

The closest i could get to your fictional knife. Otherwise, good luck on your quest.

I'm sure someone else will answer your question, but not I. If you cannot read instructions, why bother trying to help you, etc, etc. And I see you just did a #3 thread in Levine's forum.....................

I am done with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back