• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife Modifications

I know for sure I need to have a re-grind for my PM2. I can send you pictures in a bit. Can you send me a PM with pricing please?

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1231199-custom-work-on-my-existing-blade

Would a job of this nature be within your comfort zone? I really like your work! Your finishes are beautiful, but for this job I wouldn't want any finish, just a regrind... that is, alot of regrinding lol

I know for sure I need to have a re-grind for my PM2. I can send you pictures in a bit. Can you send me a PM with pricing please?

Messages sent

Who is the maker of this knife?
This is by Bergblades

I just wanted to give this Gentleman a credit for everyone to use Him and trust......I recently have begun some work with him and he is very good at communication,prices are great and turn around time is amazing........great to work with....can't wait to see my work...........thanks

As of January 2015 I am closing my modifying books while I focus full time on knife making. Thank you all for the support.

Back