Knife Number 13 - a Cave Bear Tooth

Hey THANKS guys those links are great,One I did have along time ago but they aren't the one I am looking for.The one I want has fossilized saber tooth tiger teeth,and they have imitation ones also.
Bruce

Rlinger that's just plane awsome! The shape of the blade and fittings nicly compliment the tooth. Well done!:cool:

Roger, Just great!! And as to your first post on this thread, you are not cracked with age. OOOh, you meant the tooth! That is a fantastic knife, and surely one of a kind. I am really looking forward to seeing that mastadon tooth knife you have been making, too!

John, I guess I did not take into account your computer was broke down. I sent you a sneak peak of that knife a few days ago. I suppose you missed that email. I can't post it until Wild Rose gets through making the sheath. I promised.

John, you continue to be too kind to me. It is you and those of your experience I look up to. I hope the day comes I can repay all of you by sharing with newcomers as you all have with me. ('you all'. - a little West Virginia lingo there.)

Roger

Roger, I don't think you need much advice, from the knives you are building! As you know, it's not what skills you have, but what you do with them, and you certainly use them well! I can't get the bear tooth picture out of my head!

Back