Knife or Death

2 more days! I don't if it's because my wife and I are going to be on this season, but I'm really excited! I hope they show some of our slo-mo cutting shots, those look awesome!

Do you know which episode you will appear in? So far it looks like details for only the first two episodes have been posted.

This is a post of History Channel's IG page. I spy a CPK!

ZBnddJg.png

For those who still do not know, this is KoD's S2 opener synopsis:

S 2

E 1
Forged in Fire All Stars

TV-PG V,L

For the first time ever, seven Forged in Fire favorites will use their custom made, historical weapons to slice, stab, and chop their way through a series of punishing challenges built to test blades and competitors alike. Which expertly crafted blade will stand up to the test? Will the course overwhelm the youngest Forged in Fire champion? Or will the two-handed Falchion come out on top? The two competitors with the fastest times will advance to face the epic final course — “Dead Run.” Only one moves on to the finale and has a chance to win the $20,000 grand prize and be crowned Knife or Death Champion.

Premieres on:
Oct 03, 2018

The previews keep showing some huge-arse blades with some beefy / burly blade wielders. Jonny has already stated that it was 110* inside the stage when he did his run.

Although I'm not expecting a CPK championship in the finale, I'm still eager to see the representation by CPKers and those from the other parts of this Blade Forums.

P.S. Please no spoilers for us Best Coasters! You know who you are! :p

Back