Knife or Death

You don't have to be a full member to buy. You can go to that sales thread and try to claim one. Then you'll have an email to communicate with and send payment to. You just gotta be fast to get one as they sell out in seconds.

I'm on the next episode. The course is about half of the same as last nights episode. They changed it up. Decapitator is still there but it is after they try and destroy your edge not the first obsticle. I brought the smallest knife in my episode!...lol I remeber walking up to the table they had our knives on and thought hmmm...this should be interesting

will be watching ... hope you enjoyed getting to run the coarse as much as every else seems to have ... and hope you did well.

I finally got a chance to watch this Sunday with my friend. I like the changes to the course. We discussed the timber one. While I can see the skill involved. I could also see just blowing through it and taking the penalty.

Also the straps looks deceptively tough but noticed they changed them up in the promo stuff. Speaking of flashes in the opening and promo. I'm pretty sure there was an obvious production blade (condor I think) in there.

The set this season up for more penalties if you haven't noticed. Penalties will kill you whether you have a large or small chopper.
BTW Jonny, were the time penalties the same for each obstacle/event (eg. Each failure = xx seconds)? Or did they vary by obstacle (eg. Not completing the cut on an obstacle in decapitator = x seconds each. Failing on the ice block = xx seconds)?

If they varied, were you informed of what the time penalties were for missing each particular obstacle?

Hmm! I could swear that I heard it was 30 secs! I'll have to follow more closely tomorrow eve.

Hmm! I could swear that I heard it was 30 secs! I'll have to follow more closely tomorrow eve.

It could be 30 seconds, I'm not a hundred percent sure. I think back to my run and it's all just a haze, vague and has me second-guessing what my penalties were.

Back