• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife scam sites (knifesilo.com and others)

Ordered from knifesilo.com. The website looks decent. Too many products that should not be available at prices that are too good. I ordered one item. Of course it never arrived. They charged my cc when I placed the order. (EDIT: 2 days after I placed the order.)

Placed the order on knifesilo.com and got a receipt from with no details from xingbill.com. Charge on my cc showed up as bisunhealth.com.

All kinds of wrong about this place.

Known scam sites
https://www.knifesilo.com/
https://www.knifeblade.co.uk/

Last edited:
When did you place the order/your card was charged?

Have you disputed the charge yet?

Reviving a thread here, but I just came across this website myself. Looks like a scam, and I can't find anything about the website online. Minus this post and a Reddit thread, I can't find anything credible about this website.

Has anyone ordered from this site and actually received an item? I assume even if someone has, it's probably counterfeit.

Reviving a thread here, but I just came across this website myself. Looks like a scam, and I can't find anything about the website online. Minus this post and a Reddit thread, I can't find anything credible about this website.

Has anyone ordered from this site and actually received an item? I assume even if someone has, it's probably counterfeit.
Agreed. One big indicator is them claiming to have stock of discontinued or limited release knives nobody else has in stock. Big red flag.

Agreed. One big indicator is them claiming to have stock of discontinued or limited release knives nobody else has in stock. Big red flag.
And at the bottom of the page it says some stuff about Pandora jewelry, like they used that site as a template to make knife silo and didn't change that part of it.

I checked the who.is report and the site was purchased 1/15/19 and expires 1/15/20. That's 6 months the site has been active, your think by now you would hear horror stories of people ordering from there.

Maybe. I only came across it after a lot of searching. Guess most people never see it.
I searched exclusive para 3 to see if any new ones were available and that site popped up and it was enticing at first. Did some searching and couldn't find anything about people ordering from there. Almost got dupped myself.

They are atotal scam, but people will still fall for it until they get shut down. It should be pretty obvious considering they are "selling' the "REC PM3" for $125.

Thank you all for posting this, I almost ordered from them too. The prices are indeed too good to be true so I imagine they are selling copies of the authentics.
Off I go again, looking for a mini grip in M390.....

Thank you all for posting this, I almost ordered from them too. The prices are indeed too good to be true so I imagine they are selling copies of the authentics.
Off I go again, looking for a mini grip in M390.....
You know what they say.. "When it's too good to be true.." :)

And at the bottom of the page it says some stuff about Pandora jewelry, like they used that site as a template to make knife silo and didn't change that part of it.

I checked the who.is report and the site was purchased 1/15/19 and expires 1/15/20. That's 6 months the site has been active, your think by now you would hear horror stories of people ordering from there.
Ordered from knifesilo.com. The website looks decent. Too many products that should not be available at prices that are too good. I ordered one item. Of course it never arrived. They charged my cc when I placed the order. (EDIT: 2 days after I placed the order.)

Placed the order on knifesilo.com and got a receipt from with no details from xingbill.com. Charge on my cc showed up as bisunhealth.com.

All kinds of wrong about this place.
I ordered a benchmade 87 from that website. It hasn’t arrived yet and it probably never will. Shit.

I ordered a benchmade 87 from that website. It hasn’t arrived yet and it probably never will. Shit.
I really hope you get the knife you ordered, give it a couple of weeks. If you do get it, check and make sure it is not a copy, I saw a copy of Benchmade 556-1 with logo and everything on it at a much much lower price on Alibaba or some such. Some of the people there have no problem copying everything, box included. I chose to pay a little more and ordered from DLT.

Soo did ya'll ever get your knife. Or did I just get screwed.
I haven’t gotten my knife yet. I ordered a benchmade 87 and when you purchase a knife they send you an email and part of that email is written in Chinese so for some reason these American made knives are coming from China. I’m nearly 100% sure this website is a scam I ordered my knife on the 22nd December and it’s the 12th of January. in one of those emails they say something about foreign exchange rate and then it says “you have transferred $130 to knifesilo.com” so for some reason it’s coming from China. You should go get your money back as quick as you can.

My coworker ordered a knife from them back in October I believe. Paid a few hundred for a benchmade, and after lots of emails, ended up receiving some smith and Wesson box cutter looking thing from a Chinese business which also sells (what appears to be) pool chemicals. Try and get your money back.

Wow...

Their site looks pretty legit for being an off-shore scam site.

Proper English and everything.

I'd have been fooled if I stumbled upon it from a Google search.

Back