• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife sell/trade scam out of Florida PSA

Hello Everyone,

I am not a knife person but I wanted to alert your group to a large scale theft operation out of Florida. There are individuals on Instagram that are scamming people for thousands of dollars in knives and high end craft beer.

The Instagram account is under "Carbon_Glock" and is also a registered user on this forum under the same name. The IG account "Devildog_Infantry" is also part of this operation as well as "dsh_o" & "Twil_Jin". All the same guys, who impersonate military, law enforcement, and fire.

The people involved are "selling" knives and never sending, or engaging in fraudulent trading.

They are using multiple names to include; David Shore, Joshua Miller, Jim McDonald, Will Marsden, Grant Harrison, and Will Adams.

The addresses in these transactions are-

121 Rose Briar Dr
Longwood, FL 32750

980 Laurel Oaks
Orange City, FL 32763

326 Sabal Park Pl
Longwood, Florida 32779

812 Greenshire Ct
Longwood, Florida 32779

The beer traders have successfully tracked down the individuals who are involved in this scheme. Many people are getting their stuff back, or their money back but we know there are many more victims out there. If you are a victim, I would be happy to share the thieves information with you.

I just wanted to put it out there that this is taking place so you can all be cautious in who you work with!

Last edited:
Hi, I had three high end knives stolen in a fraudulent trade and would like to get any info you have about the criminals
Thanks
Bill

This guy is back at it again.

He has been using the Instagram name "creassy.bear" and facebook under the name "Tres Milner".

The new address he is also using to scam is 422 W Caroline St, Taveres Fl 32778

one of those addresses was used on a knife scam here a little while back. the 121 rose briar one. wonder if its one bad kid scammimg or a pack of dirtbag deadbeats?

He has been using the Instagram name "creassy.bear" and facebook under the name "Tres Milner".

I've got lots of friends in the legal community, including Circuit Judges, in Tavares. If anyone has a problem there, let me know.

This is one guy doing the scam, but roping using his friend's names on certain packages to try and throw people off.

The scammer is-

David Shore
DOB 10/03/1985

He has essentially lived at all of the addresses used in the scam. The 980 address used is an address where his friend lives.

https://www.lcso.org/inmates/mugshot_booking_detail.php?bookingnumber=13002128

He is also on parole for felony theft (shocking).

Law enforcement is getting involved, so if you know of victims that want to pursue charges please PM me and I can get them in touch with the right people. Even if charges were reversed on Paypal, it would be helpful in building a case.

Isn't it??? I said to a few friends that I think he is stealing all this stuff so he can afford decent cover-ups.

Last edited:
It looks like he is also registered on this forum site as "Dsho". That was his beeradvocate name. He has been looking at my profile page.

Last edited:
It looks like he is also registered on this forum site as "Dsho". That was his beeradvocate name. He has been looking at my profile page.

You should contact one of the Mods and provide the info connecting the scammer and the member you mention.

Update: David Shore went to jail for drugs and got out on 4/25/2017. On 4/26, he created a new Instagram account and posted knives. This Instagram is under the name "swerve_boosti". In addition to beer and knives, he is now also scamming with shoes. His new address is 101 Alma Dr Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.

His girlfriend's account is also being used to scam the knife community. Her name is "Brittany Leigh" on facebook and "brittanyleighbeauty" on Insta.

The name Luke Levy, insta "lukedl49", is also connected to Brittany.

Don't do drugs kids!

Last edited:
Swerve_boosti was previously open but has since been moved to private when he was confronted.

I guess I've been lucky to have never been involved in these types of situations before but David Shore (dsho0505@yahoo.com) first contacted me 5/7/17 and commissioned a knife build.
On the "first" one, I completed the knife, sent finished pictures for him to approve and all I got was silence. I waited what I thought was a reasonable amount of time emailed him my intentions and then sold the knife. Then Dave contacted me and apologized for his delay stating he had lost his Father and had been tied up. (now I'm thinking he was probably jailed)
I felt bad for him and offered to rebuild his knife and even upgraded the blade steel. I sent him finished pictures one week ago. he responded saying he'd send payment as soon asap.................
needless to say, I'll be washing my hands of him. Thank you Bladeforums for helping my piece this together.

Update: David Shore went to jail for drugs and got out on 4/25/2017. On 4/26, he created a new Instagram account and posted knives. This Instagram is under the name "swerve_boosti". In addition to beer and knives, he is now also scamming with shoes. His new address is 101 Alma Dr Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.

His girlfriend's account is also being used to scam the knife community. Her name is "Brittany Leigh" on facebook and "brittanyleighbeauty" on Insta.

The name Luke Levy, insta "lukedl49", is also connected to Brittany.

Don't do drugs kids!
i know that pack of mobiles and trailers. appears hes just rent jumping everywhere round seminole co. less hes got family at that alt sprgs address...which would make sense. always been a den of troublemakers drugs and booze and low level type scams back in there for decades.

Back