1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Knife sites that engrave?

Discussion in 'Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services' started by SuzukiGS750EZ, Nov 19, 2017.

1. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ

Dec 30, 2008
    Hey guys. Looking for knife sites that sell benchmade, kershaw, spyderco, etc that do engraving (of words, not monogram). I know benchmade does it on their website, but i was wondering if you knew of any other sites that sell multiple brands that offer the service. I know i've come across a few but i can't remember who it is. Thank you.

2. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
  3. jwh720

jwh720 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2016
    +1 for dlt trading A+ customer service

4. strategy9

strategy9 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2015
    +1 for knifeworks for the same qualities mentioned above

5. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    DLT Trading & Knifeworks I know do ... you may want to check with Whitty at USA Made Blade I was told he may engrave also.

6. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
  7. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    We do a ton of laser engraving and are happy to work with you on whatever you need, as long as it can be physically done we will do our best to do it for you.

JJ_Colt45, SuzukiGS750EZ and palonej like this.
  8. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ

Dec 30, 2008
    Jordan, how do i get in contact with you?

9. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
    We do laser engraving as well. We just don't show it on our site. We will when we upgrade it in the spring. For now if you have request or need anything specific just shoot me an email to [email protected]

JJ_Colt45 likes this.
  10. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    USA Made engraving is perfect.

11. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    JJ_Colt45 likes this.
  12. grizzle

grizzle Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2016
    +1 knifeworks, i know some models they offer free engraving too.