• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife Store in Minnesota

Does anyone know a good knife store in Minnesota. Someplace that carries all the big brands. It doesn't matter where it is in the state. I hate buying knives, especially fixed blades without holding them first. Thank You

I have yet to find a good place that carries a variety other than your typical "hunting" knife brands like buck, etc. Sometime I get lucky at gun shows and pawn shops. if you have a particular blade you're looking for the manufacturers website typically has a list of dealer locations. good luck

Straight River Knife Inc. it is in Owatonna, MN. I met the owner at a show at the state fair grounds last weekend. He had ZT, Microtech, Benchmade, Randall (quite a selection) some custom Hawks and some others. Most importantly, a very nice selection Chris Reeve Knives. He was a pretty nice guy that liked to talk knives too.

One more thing, I also met a guy at the same show at the state fair grounds that had some GREAT small/medium fixed blades. I still have his card in my wallet. He is in Blaine. He uses interesting steels like N690, S110V, Etc. and the fit and finish is great. Better yet, his prices are VERY competitive. Like $110 for a 4.25" camp knife in N690. Shoot me a PM if you want his contact info.

Last edited:
Straight River Knife Inc. it is in Owatonna, MN. I met the owner at a show at the state fair grounds last weekend. He had ZT, Microtech, Benchmade, Randall (quite a selection) some custom Hawks and some others. Most importantly, a very nice selection Chris Reeve Knives. He was a pretty nice guy that liked to talk knives too.

One more thing, I also met a guy at the same show at the state fair grounds that had some GREAT small/medium fixed blades. I still have his card in my wallet. He is in Blaine. He uses interesting steels like N690, S110V, Etc. and the fit and finish is great. Better yet, his prices are VERY competitive. Like $110 for a 4.25" camp knife in N690. Shoot me a PM if you want his contact info.

Oh man, I am down in Owatonna all the time. Do you know if he has a brick & mortar store or just online and at shows?

Oh man, I am down in Owatonna all the time. Do you know if he has a brick & mortar store or just online and at shows?

Google shows an address :685 Bridge St Center. Owatonna, MN 55060. He doesn't have an online presence at all as far as I have seen. But he does have a store as far as I know.

Back