Knife up to $500.00? or beyond Hinderer XM18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kingdom Armory a possibility? Might be an interesting addition just for something other than Hinderer. Maybe a custom samaritan or Bill the Butcher folder.

I see a lot of good suggestions. A les George VECP would be nice. Demko AD-10 would be also. XM18/24 would be be amazing as well. Since I am going to win this time, just make it anything but a CRK large micarta insingo, I have one of those already:)

Just a note, where you post "Don't forget to write-up for a free membership, which makes you eligible for it." all over the place, when I see the part that says "write-up" I assume that means that I need to do a write-up of either the knives or site itself, and that confused me a bit when I first saw your post. "Sign-up for a free membership..." makes it a little clearer what you are after here. Other than that, love the site, love the knives you carry, and you can expect a purchase from me here before too long.

In context to this thread, I say go big or go home! XM-18 is nothing but win. ;)

And thanks for the giveaways, those are fantastic! :thumbup:

YOU GIVE ME HINDERER!!! NO RAFFLE, JUST GIVE!!! :D

okay, now that i've got that out of my system, we all appreciate anything that's offered. You guys are doing some pretty awesome stuff, and your prices are quite nice on your website

Thanks for taking the time sir!

I know it's already been mentioned a lot but the Hinderer XM-18 3'' spanto grind is my grail knife. I would probably cry if I won one of them.

A large sebenza micarta would be awesome as well. I've never even seen either of those knives in person, let alone held one.

While I am not a member of your site/store....I do say offer the Hinderer.

If your goal is to get folks to join your program, it's a definite way to gain attention.

A past Holiday season, Hinderer did a giveaway of pens and such (no knives) in their section here on BF. The number of entries was surprisingly large.

If they had offered a knife, the site may have crashed.

So, use some caution if you choose to giveaway an XM.

So, use some caution if you choose to giveaway an XM.

This is right on.

There is NOTHING you could do to generate more interest from knife lovers than offer a XM18 giveaway... Unless you give away 2 XM18's, lol!!!

Unless you give away 2 XM18's, lol!!!

Biginboca I think you might be getting a little greedy bud.. but an XM18+ a CRK sebenza would be fine. lol

But in all seriousness an XM18 would look great in my pocket ;)

The 24 i think would be too big for a lot of people. 3 inch max carr in a lot of places and all.

You don't have to give me anything or raffle anything.

Just promise great customer service and I promise I will buy my next knife through you......

You don't have to give me anything or raffle anything.

Just promise great customer service and I promise I will buy my next knife through you......
Wolfman601,

Thank you for the nice remark,

The great customer service you already have, that's our motto and a promise we made when we started doing business 32 years ago.

Please see: page-1 - page-2 - page-3

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning :thumbup:
Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back