Knife up to $500.00? or beyond Hinderer XM18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note, where you post "Don't forget to write-up for a free membership, which makes you eligible for it." all over the place, when I see the part that says "write-up" I assume that means that I need to do a write-up of either the knives or site itself, and that confused me a bit when I first saw your post. "Sign-up for a free membership..." makes it a little clearer what you are after here. Other than that, love the site, love the knives you carry, and you can expect a purchase from me here before too long.

In context to this thread, I say go big or go home! XM-18 is nothing but win. ;)

And thanks for the giveaways, those are fantastic! :thumbup:
DerekH,

Thank you for the nice remarks, and yes we changed it to sign-up on the site :thumbup:

Don't forget to sign-up for a free membership, which makes you eligible for it. :cool:

Thanks & good luck :thumbup:
Johnnie

CRK Sebenza or Strider Sng would be very nice. Spend less per knife; you can give away more and everyone's happy.
Thank you, btw. Nice thought.

Wolfman601,

Thank you for the nice remark,

The great customer service you already have, that's our motto and a promise we made when we started doing business 32 years ago.

Please see: page-1 - page-2 - page-3

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning :thumbup:
Johnnie

Btw- The inception of the internet made us realize that customer service is needed more than ever before.

I would like to see either an xm-18 flipper or any other custom flipper that you deem worthy. Flippers are cool. Thanks for the constant giveaways btw.

You give away a Busse, and your cool points will go off the charts... Something like a NMFBM would be the best giveaway ever on BF afaik

also, if it's an XM18, PLEASE make it the 3.5, not the 3"

You give away a Busse, and your cool points will go off the charts... Something like a NMFBM would be the best giveaway ever on BF afaik

also, if it's an XM18, PLEASE make it the 3.5, not the 3"

aint nothing wrong with the 3". Anyway thanks for doing these giveaways. Very cool.

How about one of those Darrel Ralph HTM Gunhammers? Excellent quality knives, but they aren't priced all arm and leggy. I think giving away any knife in a raffle is a good thing, it doesn't need to be something like an XM-18. You guys are already offering great deals, great customer service, and great products, the raffles you do are just like the icing on the cake.

How about one of those Darrel Ralph HTM Gunhammers? Excellent quality knives, but they aren't priced all arm and leggy. I think giving away any knife in a raffle is a good thing, it doesn't need to be something like an XM-18. You guys are already offering great deals, great customer service, and great products, the raffles you do are just like the icing on the cake.
Tony,

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Don't forget to sign-up for a free membership, which makes you eligible for it. :cool:

Thanks & good luck :thumbup:
Johnnie

I support entrepreneurs such as Johnnie as you can notice by my signature. Knives Emporium is the most generous retailer I've seen so far. They give back to the community more so than any other dealer that I know of. That's one of the reasons I support them. Even as I speak a giveaway for a ZT 0200 and a Cave-Flash flashlight are being given away on the facebook page.

Just signed up!

Jeremy Robertson El Patron w/3V would be sweet!

Thanks for the chance!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back