• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Knifecenter...

:thumbdn: Ordered from them a couple weeks ago.

Knives arrived today, order was messed up. I ordered a Black BM griptilian with thumbhole, plain edge. i recieve a black with combo edge. doesnt sound like that big of a deal, but for a company that ships slower and is more expensive, it should be able to get my order right.

does anyone know if i will be paying shipping to have it fixed?

THG

Probably belongs in the good, bad, the ugly. But yeah, you'll probably have to pay shipping; I don't know anyone who covers shipping for their customers.

The Mastiff

Gold Member
I've been dealing with knifecenter for years and have had extremely good service from them. Jason, and Mr Korn and the rest are gentlemen and honest hard working guys that you should be able to work out any problems with and do it without any trouble.

I order on a monday, and I get my order intact on tuesday morning. Wensday if UPS messes up. That's not slow to me. It's been like this for around 5 years now that I've been dealing with them. They will hand check a knife if asked to also.

Call them up and work something out with them.

I think you will find a lot of people feel the same way as I do about Knifecenter as they usually are one of the top 2 mentioned here on the forums when asked for good places to buy.

If you can't work out your problem with whomever you are talking to, ask for Jason, or Mr. Korn, the owner. Good luck, Joe

I also get that almost next day service if the knife/knives i order are "in stock" if not then it clearly states "out of stock items usually ship in a week or so" I don't order a lot of knives from them, but the order is always right. I think they will try to make things right.

JTC

They were really quick with my last order. I bet they will fix it for you. Just give them a call.

:thumbdn: Ordered from them a couple weeks ago.

Knives arrived today, order was messed up. I ordered a Black BM griptilian with thumbhole, plain edge. i recieve a black with combo edge. doesnt sound like that big of a deal, but for a company that ships slower and is more expensive, it should be able to get my order right.

does anyone know if i will be paying shipping to have it fixed?

Why not go to them instead of this forum and ask first? Any one can make a mistake, if they do not promptly correct it or charge shipping when the mistake is theirs then is the time to go on the forums and take them apart.

Bastid

Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder.
Staff member
Super Mod
Why not go to them instead of this forum and ask first? Any one can make a mistake, if they do not promptly correct it or charge shipping when the mistake is theirs then is the time to go on the forums and take them apart.

What A.G. said.

Thread moved from General to GB&U.