• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Knifeshop.com - any experience from members here?

I stumbled upon this website yesterday, and they seem to be located in Austria, which for me, as a European customer would be a great addition to Coutellerie Tourangelle and Lamnia.

As this is the first time I see this webshop, and don't see many experiences (so far I found a couple, basically they don't seem fake but have bad after sales support), I'm knidly asking you to share if you have bought from this seller.

I stumbled upon this website yesterday, and they seem to be located in Austria, which for me, as a European customer would be a great addition to Coutellerie Tourangelle and Lamnia.

As this is the first time I see this webshop, and don't see many experiences (so far I found a couple, basically they don't seem fake but have bad after sales support), I'm knidly asking you to share if you have bought from this seller.

I’ve ordered a couple times from them with prompt shipping and no issues

Back