• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

knifesupply.com gone belly up?

Their website returns an error page and their Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2016. Just curious because I don't need any new knives, but I bought from them several times in the past and was browsing thru my bookmarks to see what is new.

I tried their web address and got errors, looked them up on the BBB and discovered they have an F rating. I wouldn't go near these guys.

I bought a couple NOS replacement blades for my (USA) Old Timer 6OT and 7OT from them a few years ago. No problems with the order.
One of these decades I might get around to installing them.

A couple months ago I placed an order, and it was never filled. After a few weeks I contacted them by email twice and got zero response. So if they are still open, they certainly won't get my business.

A couple months ago I placed an order, and it was never filled. After a few weeks I contacted them by email twice and got zero response. So if they are still open, they certainly won't get my business.
I assume that means they took your money. Correct? Or did you get it killed on your credit card?

Knifesupply.com rings a faint bell with me. A couple of years ago, I ordered an Anza knife from a company that may well have called itself knifesupply.com. At any rate, the name seemed quite generic and sounded something like that. The site came up in a Google search for the knife, at a price that was about half the manufacturer’s price, and about sixty bucks lower than the sfreet price.

Knowing full well that a price that seems too good to be true probably is, I ordered the knife anyway, using Paypal. Sure enough, the knife didn’t come and didn’t come. The seller made no response to my emails, and returned none of my calls. After a couple of months of listening to the crickets, I filed a dispute with Paypal. Within a week, the knife turned up in my mailbox.

If my vendor was in fact knifesupply.com, then it would come as no surprise to learn they are out of business.

Back