• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knifezilla -- good?

Has anyone used www.knifezilla.com recently? If so, was your experience good? I was contemplating placing an order with them, but I haven't used them before.

Razor

------------------
AKTI #A000845
And tomorrow when you wake up it will be worse.

All I know is Knifevilla is owned by PVKnife.com...

------------------
"They sicken of the calm, who know the storm."
RFrost5746@excite.com

My Knives
flag_blk_whtbns_clr.gif

That much I know. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Razor

------------------
AKTI #A000845

Razor, I would say that that is a good thing. I have dealt with PVKnife many times, all good. I think if you look around, you can find some feedback on them. I'm pretty sure there is stuff on this forum (Good, Bad, & Ugly).

Josh at pvknife or knifezilla is a great guy to deal with. I have bought my last three knives from him.

Good enough for me. Thanks!

Razor

------------------
AKTI #A000845

Josh Burbank (PV Knife)has always done right by me. Have purchased several items from him.Always helpful and good service. I continue to do business with him.

------------------
Pete

hey, odd u guys are talking about josh...
i just recieved a smith and wesson california issue automatic knife (model sw1260) from him that i won off of ebay.
the knife is horrible.
there's a very large amount of blade play veritcally and a little bit laterally and the grinds of the blade are completely off.
i emailed him and he has no interest in helping me with a new knife or anything.
now...i don't know about all you others who have dealt with him, but i know i'm not buying anything from pvknife or knifezilla.
now i have to find smith and wesson and see if they will repair or replace my knife.
does anyone know how i can contact them?
they've discontinued their automatic knives...i hope they will still help.

------------------
~Fumbler
the crazied knife weilding Sarah McLachlan fan =)

Knife Fumbler - You got a POS because S&W knives are POS. I've bought from Josh a few times and have never had a problem. He sells junk as well as good knives so you get what you order. (usually you get what you pay for, but some of those S&W autos go for way more than they're worth - that's not Josh's fault)

Razoredj - I'd say it's a pretty safe bet, I've heard only (or mostly) good things about him. I just got some tuff-glide from him from an eBay auction and there were no problems, quick shipping, etc..

------------------
Jason aka medusaoblongata
-----------------------
"I have often laughed at the weaklings who call themselves kind because they have no claws"

- Zarathustra

I ordered a few items from him. They screwed up the order, but I saw it on my credit card statement (but never got the knives). I contacted them and they promised to straighten it out. A while went by and nothing was received. I was a little angry at this point and called back. They next day'ed the order at their expense and everything was O.K. He seems like a decent guy, just a little overwhelmed maybe.

Nick

Back