Knives and flashlights ( traditional )

L shapes have been around for years and are super handy for all the work I do. It clips on the pants/pocket/hat/head and illuminates the trail ahead, so your knife can always be in hand ready for work or fondle. The HC30 Nightcore ( now the HC33 ) is a dream and compliments my Churchill or any other carry.

25545807458_592ac108c1_b.jpg

L shapes have been around for years and are super handy for all the work I do. It clips on the pants/pocket/hat/head and illuminates the trail ahead, so your knife can always be in hand ready for work or fondle. The HC30 Nightcore ( now the HC33 ) is a dream and compliments my Churchill or any other carry.

25545807458_592ac108c1_b.jpg

That Seiko is a classic as well!

Gotta love the good ol' solitare.
That was my first flashlight, one of the dullest flashlights ever but I believe the LED solitaire has 40l.
I just may have to pick one up, I normally carry one flashlight exclusively but may want something to switch to when I wanna go lightweight sometimes.
Mine is the led one. It is actually a decent little light. It faithfully rides on my key chain.

The all metal nebo ones would be more traditional, but that knife is soooo traditional that I think this light gets a bit of a pass :D
Thanks. :) I'm not very good at keeping up with technology, so I had never heard of the COB (chip-on-board?) LEDs before I got this light. No idea how many lumens it generates (but I sure don't want to be looking at the LED array when I hit the switch! o_O), and I can't really focus the light (more floodlight than spotlight). But it works great for helping me find dog poop when I take the dogs out in the back yard in the dark each morning and night! :thumbsup:;) And the yellow border around the light element glows very visibly, so I've been using it as a "safety light" during my trip to the bus stop after work and after dark that includes a 2-minute stretch along a street with no sidewalk that runs into the back entrance of a shopping center parking lot. I usually share that block with 6-8 cars each night, and feel more visible with this light in hand. I've even used it to good effect for extra light for indoor photos, rather than using the camera's flash!

- GT

Thanks. :) I'm not very good at keeping up with technology, so I had never heard of the COB (chip-on-board?) LEDs before I got this light. No idea how many lumens it generates (but I sure don't want to be looking at the LED array when I hit the switch! o_O), and I can't really focus the light (more floodlight than spotlight). But it works great for helping me find dog poop when I take the dogs out in the back yard in the dark each morning and night! :thumbsup:;) And the yellow border around the light element glows very visibly, so I've been using it as a "safety light" during my trip to the bus stop after work and after dark that includes a 2-minute stretch along a street with no sidewalk that runs into the back entrance of a shopping center parking lot. I usually share that block with 6-8 cars each night, and feel more visible with this light in hand. I've even used it to good effect for extra light for indoor photos, rather than using the camera's flash!

- GT
Worth its weight in gold. Stay safe my friend !!

IMG_3383.PNG I have been somewhat of an on again, off again flashlight nut. Talked myself into the new Rev. 4 Maratac and I am extremely pleased with it. I really like the natural light that this one produces. It's like a small ray of sunlight on your keychain. I have since taken the pocket clip off of it since that I didn't think I need it on my keychain. Liked it so much I got the AA version as well.

View attachment 872962 I have been somewhat of an on again, off again flashlight nut. Talked myself into the new Rev. 4 Maratac and I am extremely pleased with it. I really like the natural light that this one produces. It's like a small ray of sunlight on your keychain. I have since taken the pocket clip off of it since that I didn't think I need it on my keychain. Liked it so much I got the AA version as well.
I love everything in this picture.
Live the light, love the case mini blackhorn , the Barlow / jack, and love the old school PROTO keychain screwdriver.
That proto, and the case mini blackhorn are two things I've definitely gotta get myself.

Back