Photos Knives & Guns

One thing for sure - after the Shiro brothers opened up the way to the West years ago,
now so many talented Russian designers are coming this way... That lock looks fire !
Thank you for sharing :thumbsup: Now I'll have to look for a Russian knife in my collection and the good ones aren't cheap... 🤣
Soviet on Russian
Enjoy :^)

7PQw81L.jpg

Командирские часьI are nice but real Russian will have one of those НКВД финках. 🤣

My brother in law picks up his new Steyr M9-A2 MF tonight, and we are going shooting Sunday along with my sister. Its their first gun. I'm excited for them, and excited to check out the new "improved" model. He loved my M9-A1. I'm thinking about picking up a new handgun soon as well, but not sure what. I'd like something with a longer barrel, and something more target/accuracy oriented than a duty or carry type gun. A few years ago I had considered a CZ/Dan Wesson 715 revolver, but I just don't really want another six shooter. They are fun and all in a classic sense, but just not for me. I'm thinking maybe a 1911. Probably a 9mm 1911 just because I really don't want to add another caliber to the mix, as well as .45 being rather expensive comparatively.

I had Steyr about 30 years ago in Europe. Very comfortable to shoot. Got rid of it because of the sughts.

Back