Knives & Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruger Super Redhawk (.44 Mag), Spyderco Military PE 440V

SRedhawk+Millie.jpg

Brass Balls said:
Wow, great stuff guys! Is that last Benchmade one of their collaboration knives?

Hi, Brass Balls

It's a McHenry & Williams design. This one on the picture is a black bladed M2 high speed steel. I know it's production is small, but I don't think it can be considered a "limited edition" piece.

Regards,

Andre Tiba - Brazil

brownie0486 said:
I like your style. Those p7's are incredibly accurate and reliable. I've had three of them over the years and sold every one of them during lean times.

Thanks! :)

And I agree completely about the P7. I've used a lot of autos, some fairly extensively, but once I got my hands on a P7 I stopped looking at anything else. Needs and tastes vary; for me the P7 is "the one".

--Bob Q

here's one of my favorite woodsbumming combos:

Henry youth model (nice and short, very packable)
SAK Farmer
GB mini

Henry1.JPG

Per another forum, here's my custom Springfield and Spyderco Viele. My favorite combo.....

152500.JPG

Springfield XD sub9mm and Hideaway Knife's Midnight Curvy
47b4db39b3127ccebee2139024200000002610

May 2004 EDC: Small Sebenza, Xd sub9mm and HA Midnight Curvy
47b4db39b3127ccebee21f5ba5dd0000001610

David

Thanks GarageBoy, it's one of my fav's :)

Another...

Customized LW Harsey and my S&W wheelie...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Are you talking to me - if you are - it is not a Nim...it is the River Rescue. Could be easily looked at as a Nim in this pic.

Here's a satin Nimravus Cub, I think they only made about 50 of them. I sold this one but it was a nice little knife... To my knowledge they have never made a satin one with black G-10.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back