Knives & Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I just bought my first AR-15 and I don't have a digital camera to show it off with. :grumpy: Guess I know what want for X-mas.

I NEED A DIGI CAMERA!!!!!!!
i GOT A SW 4566 TACTICAL 45 ACP WITH THE STREAMLIGHT & AN AL MAR SERE OPERATOR (S30V) AND A 480 SUPER REDHAWK AND A NORINCO SKS A BENELI NOVA 3 1/2 18" BARREL AND A D2 KABAR EXTREME, I WISH I HAD A CAMERA TO SHOW OFF MY STUFF, MAN. BY THE TIME I GET A CAMERA ILL HAVE A CUDA ASSISTED OPEN DOMINATOR TANTO PARTIAL SERRATED. :cool:

oH YEAH, AND A BUCK 819 SS (S30V) SIGNED BY, CHUCK BUCK (THE OTHER, REAL ONE, OF COURSE)

Baer TRS with Esmeralda grips and Benchmade/Blackwood Skirmish.

TRSesmeraldaleftsmall.jpg

Last edited:
my history teacher once joked that the American civilian is one of the top ten of the world's most well armed group. I think you guys could be top five if you just try a bit harder ;)

S&W 617 (6-shot .22LR) with oldschool grips, CS Voyager, tip re-ground after breaking. Kukri: Cord-wrapped and reground handle, re-edged and blued blade, redid the sheath too.

42579321.jpg

I carry the voyager every day, with a few other things on my keychain (CS Tuff-Lite, Swisstech 8in1 tool, LED light).

_z

EDIT: Also have a .22 rifle, not here with me though. Customized that rig too.

medium.jpg

I really like this Black Widow by North American Arms. This one is a conversion pistol with a cylinder for both 22LR and 22Mag. It is also my constant companion. I also like this Ka-Bar/Dozier Thorn but don't carry it as much as I used to.

Fightincombo-copy.jpg

LongDistance said:
my history teacher once joked that the American civilian is one of the top ten of the world's most well armed group. ;)

And many of us take great pride in that fact! ;)

It's one of the reasons we still call ourselves "free" (though just HOW free is debatable).

4tkivl

A little Busse Basic #3 and a little, yet powerful, Kimber . . .
Seems like a nice set, for EDC. :D :D :D

Love those grips on the Sig. Who made them?

I've posted many on the other thread, so I won't bore you guys with the same pics. However, here are a few new toys.

Rock River M4 Entry and Sig Sauer 220 .45 with Spyderco Police
Springfield 1911A1 .45 with light custom work done by RattlerXX
RR M4, Springfield 1911, and Winchester M70 7mm Mag

madcap_magician said:
Who made that kindjal? It's purdy...

I am sorry,
but knife and gun are cheap india copys
the kindjal was about 30USD "here in germany" some 10Y ago,
the pistol isnt safe for shooting IMO.
This was just for fun,

but there are more serious ones too..... :D

Wow! Great pics!! You have all inspired me to go take some pics of my toys. :D Thanks. :)
And thank God and USA for our Second Amendment Rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back