Knives On Order

JK Knives

Thought I would give you guys an idea of what`s currently on order. Keep in mind, it looks like quite a few, but normally about 30% either get cancelled, or the customer never replies back when I contact them.

Please keep in mind that the knives will not all be made in the order they are shown. Some customers want them at a certain time in the month, or there could be materials on backorder.

Here is what the colors mean:

Red = In Process

Green = Next Up

Black = Patiently Waiting!

January

Baby CBK Blank - sitflyer
Hanna`s Hope #2 - jds1
Hanna`s Hope #7 - knifephan
Hanna`s Hope #10 - Bigdaddyrooster
Hanna`s Hope #3 - balew6254
Hanna`s Hope #8 - Klarktx
Hanna`s Hope #9 - Ta2warrior
Bushcrafter Blank - mykel m
L.R.K.+ - mykel m
Hanna`s Hope #1 - Tahts-a-dats-ago
Hanna`s Hope #6 - B JACKSON
Belt Hawk - humblerodent
HB Firekit - melahn52
Nessmuk - melahn52
Tin Knife - melahn52
Nessmuk - BSer
The Tool - BSer

February

Ann EDC - Jupt
Hold Spot - tlovesknives
EDC Kephart Blank - KYenglish
Hold Spot - mykel m
Cassam Hawk - Ta2warrior
Kephart - Shotgun
Toby`s Knife - Rockywolf
Toby`s Knife - PGeo00
Hold Spot - shaymanx
Baby CBK - Invinoveritas1911
Galley Wag - ASBOB
Toby`s Knife - ASBOB
Anniversary EDC #2 - nickortizzle1035
Cassam Hawk - Dandaub20
Anniversary EDC #1 - stuffgeek
Custom Design - PW
Custom Design - JW

March

CBK EDC - rdrogers
Anniversary EDC #7 - jbtm1234
Anniversary EDC #4 - mykel m
Anniversary EDC #3 - HWF
Anniversary EDC #5 - shaymanx
Rule #9 - machine26
Rule #9 - machine26
Kephart - wolf-man-12
Anniversary EDC #6 kmj153
Friction Folder - KYenglish
Kephart - HK

Last edited:
a fair few knives there, a Puuko should be interesting, and its cool to see a friction folder as well.

Well you don't have to worry about me backing out and I would certainly hope no one else does either since they made a commitment. Looks like a long list of knives. Good for you John.

YAY! My camp and trail is on the list! I have been so excited about this knife. I already have plans for another JK for the spring!

you might create an "up for grabs" list on the 30% default knives -- say the person who orders dosen't reply, post it up for 3 days to see if someone wants to step up and pay before you make it so you don't lose the sale and the new customer gets to skip a 2 month wait.

you might create an "up for grabs" list on the 30% default knives -- say the person who orders dosen't reply, post it up for 3 days to see if someone wants to step up and pay before you make it so you don't lose the sale and the new customer gets to skip a 2 month wait.

I thought something like this would be good but couldn't figure how, this sounds like a good idea and I think it might work.

I'm certainly still in for the second design.

Dave

Iv`e got you down for the second (small version of the one you got last month) in February. Do you mean the third design you sent me? I can get you on the list in April, if you want.

EDC Kephart should be mine!!! Wooohooo, I'm in the first half of the list!!! I can't wait, this will be my first JK knife.

EDC Kephart should be mine!!! Wooohooo, I'm in the first half of the list!!! I can't wait, this will be my first JK knife.

they are definitely worth the wait sir. john makes some great blades.

john I'm stocked and promise I will respond to any email you send me sir :)

I won't be backing out either, John.

I second the "up for grabs" list. That seems like a good idea.

I love it that someone ordered a JKCBK.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I can almost figure out which ones will be cancelled. They will be the guys who post here once, place their order, then are never seen again.

Back