Knives On Order

John,

I ordered the Ewok. And am anxiously waiting for it.

I'd be happy to move to the front of your forging line. :eek:. Payment is ready to be made.

Thanks
Steve

I like this list, I like that you are getting so many orders and I like being able to see the knives get ticked off the list waiting for my turn. Thought 'd mention it, :)

At times it might look like I`m skipping orders, but some customers request their orders at certain times of the month. I put them in the order they were received, which might not be the order they are made. What I am doing to confirm orders is this:

1) Send email.
2) Wait 2 days, resend email.
3) If no reply, if I have a contact number (it`s a good idea to include your number in your order), I will call it
4) If still no reply, consider your order cancelled.

I really like the updated list! Now we can anticipate your emails and know how our orders are going.

Check the list, you have already moved up to late March!

Didn't see that. Thanks John. I'm really looking forward to the Ewok. It will be my first custom knife. Its going to replace my bk11 as my edc for off work.

Imma have to get with you for a work boot type knife. Ill stop now before this reply turns into a thread hijack.

Steve

Been thinking about what imma order from you next. Kinda been kicking around a cross between an ewok and bk2 (LOL, my police / bushcraft idea). Looking forward to seeing what your working on fo sho.

Steve

List updated, and color coded.

Red = In Process

Green = Next Up

Black = Patiently Waiting!

Back