• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knives plus store : opinions?

Title says it all. What is your experience? Nothing popped on a quick search of GBU, soo...any input is appreciated.
Thanks, Neal
Ps-by any, I mean courteous. Negative or positive. Please.

knivesplus in texas? if so lots of good threads here on them. ive used them for years. solid reliable dealer.

I have ordered in the past, before they had a website, they used to mail out catalogs if requested.
I have also ordered from their website and once visited the store in Amarillo.

Good people, good service

I’ve been a customer online and in store for years. They are also a BF Dealer Member.

+1 for what palonej palonej and others above have said. I've had several transactions with them and they've proven to be a solid and reliable dealer. I've picked up a bonus or two along the way, too.

Cool, thanks all. They have a few models for good prices, almost seemed too good. But this is all excellent news!
Thanks, Neal

I’ve bought from them before, nothing but good dealings with them. I see they have the Domino for 129...hmm :)

I know! Some good prices on a no. of things, thus my curiosity. So often (read the GBU) if it looks too good, it’s probably not that good a deal in the end. Good to hear such good reports on them.
Thanks, Neal
PS-need to check if they have that Kershaw Dividend in M390

I realize this is an old thread, but a history of reviews is always relevant. I've ordered a number of items over about 15 years. Everything has come quickly and as expected. Recently one item came with a problem, I let them know the issue, and they corrected it immediately with no troubles. I figure even the best will have a mix up eventually and the ones that fix it quickly are the good ones so I would certainly buy from them again.

Back