Knives & Wallets

I don’t like messing with stretch straps or elastics or what have you.
Got this Secrid wallet 8ish years ago. I’d buy another in a heartbeat.
View attachment 1576532
I was the same way, but this band they use just doesn't give apparently. Of course, I don't carry much in this wallet anyway so I don't put too much pressure on it. I've seen those pop out tab style wallets everywhere before but they always seemed gimmickey to me. No issues at all with that one Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery ?

Also side question for everyone here, I had the hardest time trying to upload this picture without a link, and shrunk it down as far as I could go. How do you guys get your pictures to upload so easily?

I see you are already using Imgur I use the instructions in this thread and it works great

RyanSean97 RyanSean97 you can upload direct. Just click the link under your reply dialog box and click on Attach Files. Choose the pic you want from your device….then click Full Image. If the attachment is too large you can resize it by using simpleimageresizer.com

vKXHrjT.jpg

RyanSean97 RyanSean97 : I went to the Dango site and watched the video. It's not just a wallet. It's a hobby. After it was over, I had to lie down for 15 minutes.

The world is getting too complicated for me.
It really is something isn't it? Lol it works because it hooked me in 😂. Lucky for me it happened to be a great tool! Come join us Coffee. You know you want to 😜
I see you are already using Imgur I use the instructions in this thread and it works great

Yeah I gave up and just went to imgur lol I already use it I just wanted to put that one picture directly in the post but oh well.
RyanSean97 RyanSean97 you can upload direct. Just click the link under your reply dialog box and click on Attach Files. Choose the pic you want from your device….then click Full Image. If the attachment is too large you can resize it by using simpleimageresizer.com
Yeah it was too big lol just my luck. But anywho I reckon imgur will do in a pinch

I was the same way, but this band they use just doesn't give apparently. Of course, I don't carry much in this wallet anyway so I don't put too much pressure on it. I've seen those pop out tab style wallets everywhere before but they always seemed gimmickey to me. No issues at all with that one Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery ?
Not one issue yet. It gets full of sawdust and all kinds if junk at work too. I particularly like Secrids pop tab. Good reliable system. Only holds 4 embossed cards in the RFID tho, if that matters to you.

I never understood the appeal of the Ridge wallets. I've had this Dango for 6 years now and it's just as good as the day I got it. I started with the whiskey leather single pocket and just recently got this DTEX pocket. I really like it but im gonna get the green leather like you have soon as well.

I too have been contemplating adding another Dango to my life lol May I ask which one you're thinking about?

Also side question for everyone here, I had the hardest time trying to upload this picture without a link, and shrunk it down as far as I could go. How do you guys get your pictures to upload so easily?
Are you using a computer or a phone for uploading? If the answer is an iPhone...I can help. Haha

I’m almost ashamed to admit that every single modern folder I own has a Dango paracord beaver tail on them.

I’ll be damn if I’m paying more than $3.00 for a beaver tall. I really like their cobra weave….there’s really nothing not to like.

Not one issue yet. It gets full of sawdust and all kinds if junk at work too. I particularly like Secrids pop tab. Good reliable system. Only holds 4 embossed cards in the RFID tho, if that matters to you.
Now that I'm looking on their site, I remember looking at these years ago before my Dango. I might have to pick one up and try it in the near future. The pop tab doesn't seem to be too intrusive from the wallet itself. Such a variety of colors to choose from as well, nice pieces. I dont carry many cards at all so that wouldn't be an issue.
Are you using a computer or a phone for uploading? If the answer is an iPhone...I can help. Haha
I'm using a phone, but it's a Samsung unfortunately. Great phone, but not as intuitive I guess lol Worse case scenario I'm stuck using imgur, but with the new site update it shows the pictures now instead of just having a link which is very nice so I think I'll live 😂

Back