Knives & Wallets

I’ll play since I got a slow day at work. This is my wallet(check book) everyday.
0N9ZlOD.jpg

I love that wallet! Never would've expected to see one made out of cork 😳
When I decided to go with a smaller, thinner wallet, I went through a few before finding this. I originally doubled up in the card slots, had more in the side slots, and carried more cash...but then it got bulky and defeated the purpose of a minimalist wallet. Now I carry my debit card, 1 credit card, Empire pass, insurance card, emergency cash, and my DL - leaving an empty card slot for my widgie.
Front and back pics, with contents pulled to show side slots
View attachment 1577440View attachment 1577441
The cork has been every bit as durable as leather, and it's a bit more unique.

When I decided to go with a smaller, thinner wallet, I went through a few before finding this. I originally doubled up in the card slots, had more in the side slots, and carried more cash...but then it got bulky and defeated the purpose of a minimalist wallet. Now I carry my debit card, 1 credit card, Empire pass, insurance card, emergency cash, and my DL - leaving an empty card slot for my widgie.
View attachment 1577440View attachment 1577441
That's super impressive. And not far off from being as comfortable as leather either I bet

View attachment 1577440

Very unique. I don't understand how it doesn't fall apart.

Cork fabric - sometimes called cork skin or cork leather, is much different than the cork products the name typically brings to mind. I don't want to link to places that sell products (due to site rules); but doing a search of cork vs leather should do the trick :thumbsup:

2D959C15-A657-4BAC-BACA-FC9C66BA0913.jpeg
Ive had front pocket wallets for about 20 years now, I’ve been through a few Duluth Trading fire hose which have been my favorite but they’ll only last 2-3 years. I’ve tried various other brands which seem to last a year tops. I just got this Ridge last year and so far so good, only odd thing I find is that I have to fold cash into thirds to fit the wallet profile under the money clip.

Not much love for Ridge in this thread... *shrug*...WFM.
Just found out my good friend has a Ridge wallet. Apparently he got it a couple years ago, and I haven't seen it.

This thread sucked me in...
I started looking at wallets - had sort of decided on one; then thought about who I am. A simple Google search yielded an image, and I was hooked. (Thankfully, I took a moment to search for a coupon code, because paying full price would have sucked...but I'd have done it)
Pictures next week!!

Personally I detest metal or composite wallets lol. I completely understand why people like them and will not judge at all. The ridge wallet I’ve handled seemed to be a quality product, just not for me.

But I’m biased, since I enjoy making leather wallets.

on to some photos:

0043206A-379E-4789-B6F0-372B02102BCE.jpeg790D6D4B-A684-44B7-A32B-DDF81928EE59.jpeg

Personally I detest metal or composite wallets lol. I completely understand why people like them and will not judge at all. The ridge wallet I’ve handled seemed to be a quality product, just not for me.

But I’m biased, since I enjoy making leather wallets.

on to some photos:

View attachment 1583943View attachment 1583944
Nice combo. I recognize that Sebenza. I think it may have been in my collection at one point in it's life.

Back