knves with lifetime warranties.

coping

BANNED
Just hoping some of you could list some folding knives with lifetime warranties.

Thanks

- coping

P.s They should be worth the money compared to knives without it or less warrantee?

Edditted, meant folders.

Kershaw every knife comes with a lifetime warranty, even the 12$ kershaw half ton
Zero tolerance Same company as kershaw but higher price point and more tactical
Spyderco All knives got it
Buck Theres is great
CRKT they are alright with their warranty
Then your semi custom makers, hinderer CRK and Strider all got their lifetime warranty

Budget or not you should never sacrifice the warranty :S

limited or no questions asked warranties?

Like ka-bar, crkt, and kershaw have limited llifetime warraties but esee has a no questions asked warranty.

Kershaw and ZT have limited warranties. If you bust the tip off using it as a screw driver they dont like it. If you ask nice they would probably re-shape it for you. They take great care of their customers.

Spyderco warranties is so so, Ive read a couple of post where they would make you pay for the knife to be fixed.

Limited lifetime warranties make more sense to me, as long as they are warrantied for what theyre sold as, as a slicer a chopper or whatever.

If I made knives I wouldnt warrantie for battoning or screwdriving or hammering either, might put me outta business in a day or 2 judging by some blogs and yt vids etc lol

I bought a holster once with a lifetime guarentee. Guy went out of business 2 years later, right when the holster broke.

A warranty is only as good as the company behind it.

I think most, if not all, of the major reputable production knife companies have limited lifetime warranties. That said, though, there are still some that stand apart from the others. Namely, they'll go to greater lengths to make sure you are taken care, even if what you are asking falls outside the strict scope of the warranty policy.

Two that I think stand above the rest are KAI (Kershaw / Zero Tolerance) and Leatherman. KAI's customer service is responsive and very accommodating. They're also one of the few (if not only) that won't void your warranty if you disassemble your knife (cleaning/maintenance and such). In addition, they'll even send small replacement parts (screws, torsion bar, pocket clip, etc.) for their factory blems, which explicitly carry no warranty. As for Leatherman, their warranty seems to be if you can break it, they'll replace it, no questions asked.

i would just like to add that the warrenty on hinderer knives is pointless BS. Simply because anyone whos ever owned a hinderer knows they simly wont break. :rolleyes:

Emerson and Strider have amazing warranty programs. Basically they will fix ANYTHING...

Step 1: Open a few dozen threads.
Step 2: Make a list of every knife mentioned in the aforementioned threads.
Step 3: Look up the companies that make the aforementioned knives mentioned in the aforementioned threads.
Step 4: Ta-daa!
Seeing as the vast majority of the companies and knives talked about here have lifetime warranties, it would probably be easier, (though equally stupid,) to list those who didn't.

Spyderco and KAI have great warranty if there was a defect with the knife. They are quite helpful with problem you may have. Although from what I hear, Strider has one of the best warranties.

The OPs "limited" warranty has expired..... :D

Wouldn't it be easier to make a thread of companies without lifetime warranties??

Cold Steel is a one year warranty

Kershaw and ZT have limited warranties. If you bust the tip off using it as a screw driver they dont like it. If you ask nice they would probably re-shape it for you. .

Or...replace the blade for a small fee... :D

Back