1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Koenig Arius/K'roo Customs

Discussion in 'Canada' started by alligatorgarfish, Feb 13, 2020 at 5:31 PM.

1. alligatorgarfish

alligatorgarfish Gold Member Gold Member Dealer / Materials Provider

Feb 15, 2014
    Hello there guys and gals up for sale today I have,

1. Koenig Arias with a carbon-fiber show side and titanium lock side. This one has pockets milled in the titanium side to save on the weight.

This piece has excellent action and lock up.

I added a forward finger choil which is crowned for comfort.
    The sharpening notch did not quite clear the plunge grind and is the reason behind this. Like a dummy I left tape on the blade overnight after adding this and therefore got a couple of tiny rust spots. You will be able to see them in the picture and the price will be lowered accordingly. It should not be a problem to get rid of these with some Scotch bright or polish or something I think these are quite difficult to get in Canada at the moment.

I am looking for $595 shipped via express post in Canada.

IMG-20200213-WA0004.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0000.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0009.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0010.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0011.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0008.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0007.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0006.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0004.jpg IMG-20200213-WA0003.jpg

2. K'roo Knives Canadian distributor.

This is a new endeavor for me and my first step is to try to take the opinions of people who may be interested. I am trying to assess people's opinions and preferences as to which patterns, cover materials, blade material, and bolster and liner material they prefer. These are knives that I would consider very high quality and if they were made in North America would cost twice as much. I'm hoping to do semi exclusive patterns/cover materials and this may be one of the perks buying from me. I also think that these being available as soon as you see them on my website and also shipping from within Canada reaching you in a few days may be considered quite advantageous.

Please check out my website at http://www.agfcustomknives.com/index.html

I am taking a poll of all traditional knife enthusiasts on my website in the form of a live comment section but here is a direct link to the comment section therein. http://www.agfcustomknives.com/blog/wed-like-your-input.html

I'm hoping there is a market for this kind of thing here in Canada, and I'm trying to bring them to you without the headache of trying to get something across the border. Please have a look at the gallery on my website and even some of the knife ideas I have got posted under the "knives" heading. There is also a link to the Instagram page of Willem O'Kelly (the maker). He has hundreds of photos uploaded there.

Thank you very much for looking

Trael1 likes this.
  2. wuff

wuff

Sep 6, 2016
    Delete

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  3. alligatorgarfish

alligatorgarfish Gold Member Gold Member Dealer / Materials Provider

Feb 15, 2014
    Arius has been sold thank you Mark

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 2:21 PM
  4. Deptron

Deptron Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 31, 2011
    I’ll take the Arius if the deal falls through.