• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Krein Mini Eights and Jack Turner Specials...

Just finished these up last week...

First up are a few Mini-Eights. All of them are D2 with Paul Bos heat treatment @ RC 61. All come with a kydex sheath with a mini Tek-Lok. They also all have the ultralight option (skeltonized blade tang).

From Left to Right...

1. This one is a "Fat Boy" that means it has a thicker blade. Blade thickness is 3/16", standard is 1/8" or slightly thicker (oversized steel). This one also has some really COOL micarta. It is the old Westing house natural canvas with layers of linen! Mosaic pin and black liners. $255.00 SOLD

2. This one has textured blue/black G-10. $220.00 SOLD

3. This one has brown canvas micarta with black liners. $225.00 SOLD

MiniEights0729-89.jpg

Next up is a batch of Jack Turner Specials. These are all full flat grind in D2 with heat treat by Paul Bos to RC 61. They are also all ultralights and come with a kydex sheath with a mini Tek-Lok.

From Left to Right...

1. First up is a JTS with textured black/tan G-10. $220.00 SOLD

2. Next is a JTS with textured red G-10 with black liners. $225.00 SOLD

3. This one is a JTS with green canvas micarta and red liners. $225.00 SOLD

4. Last up is a JTS with brown canvas micarta and black liners. $225.00 SOLD

JackTurnerSpecials0729-91.jpg

Here is a shot of their kydex...

JackTurnerSpecialsII0729-90.jpg

If you want one please let me know asap. You can use PM, email, or give me a call.

I can accept money order or paypal (+4% fees). Shipping is $10.00 for CONUS. If you are NOT CONUS we can figure something out.

THANKS!

Tom

Last edited:
i get here 2 1/2 hrs. after Tom's post, and 7 knives, all gone, and i've been trying to nab one of Tom's knives for months ! i hope there's more coming.
roland

I'm really, really glad they were all sold before I got here. I'd have dropped some money I don't have for sure.

That makes two of us, :grumpy:I cant beleive they got gone so quick,I take that back I can believe it. Those knives are sweet.

Back