• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kudos to John Gonzalez/Mineral Mountain

I ordered a Mineral Mountain White River Bowie (12" blade, 18" oal) from John and he has kept me up to date of my order and when it was shipped.

He personnely called MM to make sure that my custom order was just that - custom and on time.

I can not wait to get it. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

I will definitely order from him again.

Thanks John!!!!!

Thanks for kind words, Matt. Not bad for my first customer, eh?! Seriously, I'm just selling Ted's handiwork because I think it's great stuff. Plus, any money I make with sales go right back into more knives for me. I had to figure a way to feed this monkey!

Thanks again!

------------------
John Gonzalez
Exclusive Dealer
Mineral Mountain Hatchet Works

Kudos to Bowie3,
I recently purchased knives from Bowie3 (Matt) and since he is a newly registered member with only a couple of posts I was somewhat hesitant to send $ 310 dollars to an unknown new member. I did not relay this to Matt, but when I inquired about the knives for sale, he sent me an email with his name and telephone number. I called him and while on the phone, I decided to purchase another knife from him. I can testify that Matt is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with. That's what makes this forum, a great community and restores faith in your fellow man.

Thanks Matt,

sarge

Back