KW CF/M4 Para2 Exclusive

Mine came a day earlier than initially expected! This morning when I checked the tracking info, it had updated delivery information. Just got it.

Did any of yours come with a letter or any special paperwork? I ask because the BladeHQ exclusive M4 PM2 came with a 'letter'. As these are the only two exclusives I've purchased, I don't know if that is the norm or not.

Both of mine (BHQ and KW) came with an "Edge-u-Cation" insert in the box.

Very nice execution by Spyderco, quick shipping by KW and good performance by the USPS - two days from LA to Boston. :thumbup:

Knife Works still has em in stock. If your unhappy with it, calling KW probably should have been step one - Prior to posting here.

Welcome to the Forum.:thumbup:

I guess I'm checking in to see if my expectation of a perfect tip is reasonable or not.

Lets compare tips, shall we?
8f4867570045048bf67058d17cd46734.jpg
b01f1c91dbc744e2302b65e45a774dd6.jpg

Mine arrived today. It's a beauty. But like the 2 other PM2s I've owned, the blade is a bit off center. Always annoying.

Got mine, it's great. Blade is centered action is very sweet, flicks easily and just needs a slight nudge to close. This is going to be perfect after it breaks in. Great job spyderco and knife works 👍

I bought 3 Jade m4's and 3 CF M4's(you can buy one every day if you want). I picked the worse Jade blade to keep as a user and will gradually center the apex as I sharpen. I plan on doing the same with these if I choose to use one. I'm not a flipper for profit member but when these are gone they, like the Jade, will hold great trade value for older discontinued models. I have already traded two jades for a true sprint and an exclusive.

I bought 3 Jade m4's and 3 CF M4's(you can buy one every day if you want). I picked the worse Jade blade to keep as a user and will gradually center the apex as I sharpen. I plan on doing the same with these if I choose to use one. I'm not a flipper for profit member but when these are gone they, like the Jade, will hold great trade value for older discontinued models. I have already traded two jades for a true sprint and an exclusive.

I like the look of the jade PM 2. Some don't desire it, but I dig it. Don't own one yet, we'll see what the future brings.

I got one of each, a jade and a CF. The jade is perfect except for a bit of an uneven grind, but it is the smoothest knife I've ever owned. My CF PM2 came in today, and it is just all around perfect. Really great knife, and super fast shipping from Knifeworks. I couldn't be happier with these two knives. Now I need to go find something to cut.

Got mine today. Got home late from working. also got another knife today so i didnt open it yet. Been playing with the other one.

Back