• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kwaiken56.....a gentleman!

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just finished up some end of the year workings and wanted to comment on Al's dealings with me, stand up fellow and very nice individual!

Thanks again Al, and Merry Christmas

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

Thank you Gary! The feeling is indeed mutual, and I must say that it has been my pleasure doing business (and chatting!) with you also.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
smile.gif

AL

------------------
"When loss and gain are alike to one, that is real gain.."

Gary,

What a coincidence! I was about to post about what a nice guy that Kwaiken56 (Al) is, and here you beat me to it.
smile.gif

Al and I also just completed a good trade (I FINALLY got a Cold Steel Gunsite II!.
smile.gif
.), and he even sent me something "extra". So, I'd also like to wish Kwaiken56 (Al) and his family a GREAT, and fruitful Christmas and New Year!.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

You're very welcome Dann. That acquisition was a little work, but we got it done, and I'm very glad you're happy with it. Take care, and Merry Christmas to you......

AL

------------------

Let me add my 2 cents about Al
smile.gif

He is a great person to deal with! I consider him a friend, be it over the internet. I just wish we lived a LITTLE bit closer so we could meet at a show or something!!

Al, how about we meet half way in Atlanta
wink.gif
???

Neil

------------------
Talonite......Stellite
Knives in STOCK!! I just updated my website, PLEASE take a look :)

blackwoodknives.com

Thanks much Neil! Always cool talking to and doing business with you also.

Love that Stellite Tac/Ute and Neck Tanto, and hey!, meeting would be great, but I gotta ask you bud, just what grades did you get in geography?
wink.gif

AL

------------------

Well,

New position is so crazy I never have the time I used to and am a little late in finding this topic but....

Al is one hell of a nice guy and I consider him in the VERY short list of great friends I've made over the internet on BladeForums. I've already wished Al and his family Happy Holidays in private e-mail and welcome the chance to do so again here.

Now if I could just get him to sell me that old Sebenza of his....

Oh yeah, and I owe his boy a lay (I mean lei) from Hawaii.

Aloha Al!!!

------------------
"Its such a fine line between clever and stupid"

It's been a pleasure to dealing with AL

he is a great Person ......
smile.gif

hohoho......Merry Christmas

jonny

Back