• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kydex/Leather Busse-Kin Sheaths by J&G Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything must got price drop to sell, will give additional discount for multiple orders. Make offers...(Within Reason)
Anniversary Mean Street Sheaths
$35 Dropped $25 Shipped .080 Beige Kydex will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-loks

$60 Dropped $50 Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather with removable .080 Arctic White kydex insert, strapped for vertical/horizontal carry and will also take large Tek-lok/Molle-Lok.

$45 Dropped $35 Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather with .080 Arctic White lined kydex will take large Tek-lok/Molle-Lok.

--------------------------------------------------------
Swamp Rat Rodent Solution
(SOLD) $35 Dropped $25 Shipped .080 Camo Kydex will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-loks

$60 Dropped $50 Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather with removable .080 Black kydex insert, strapped for vertical/horizontal carry and will also take large Tek-lok/Molle-Lok.

------------------------------------
Swamp Rat Cupid Ganza Rodent 3 Sheaths
$30 Dropped $25 Shipped .080 Camo and Red Kydex will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-loks

$40 Dropped $30 Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather with .080 black lined kydex

-----------------------------------------
Busse TGLB Kydex Sheaths
$45 Dropped $35 Shipped .080 Coyote Tan & OD Green (SPF) will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok & will fit onto Safariland Rig.

--------------------------------------
Scrapyard HDD Dagger Sheaths
$30 Dropped $20 shipped $15 for multiple purchase .080 Black (SPF), Red, Coyote Tan (SPF) & OD Green will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok.

-------------------------------------
Scrapyard 411 Sheaths
$35 Dropped $25 Shipped .080 Coyote Tan will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok.

$35 Dropped $25 Shipped .080 Camo will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok

$35 Dropped to $25 Shipped .080 Red will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok

$75 (SOLD) Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather with .080 black lined kydex will take Tek-lok/Molle-lok

---------------------------------------------------------
Busse Basic 11
$85 Dropped to $70 Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather with removable .080 Black kydex insert, will take large Tek-lok/Molle-Lok. Can add dangler leather loop and ring for $10.

----------------------------
Swamp Rat Custom Shop Rodent Trail Sheaths
$35 Dropped to $25 Shipped .080 Blood Red Kydex will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok.

$35 Shipped Lady's Special $25 dropped $20 Shipped! :eek: .080 Pink Kydex will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok.

$60 Dropped $50 Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather with removable .080 Black kydex insert, will take large Tek-lok/Molle-Lok. Leather straps for horizontal/vertical carry.

Last edited:
hello, do you have anything for a FSH at .25" thick and/or HOGFSH at .32 thick.......if you do, can you do a leather/kydex combo similar to the Mean Street and Rodent Solution shown above.

hello, do you have anything for a FSH at .25" thick and/or HOGFSH at .32 thick.......if you do, can you do a leather/kydex combo similar to the Mean Street and Rodent Solution shown above.

Sorry, i currently don't but if you are willing to ship the blade of your choice ill take the shipping cost off the price of the sheath for you. PM me for more info.

What are the chances of getting you to put together an AMS kydex/leather combo in different colors? Not a giant fan of either black leather or white kydex...do love the design though, especially with the straps. Weren't you working on these for the NMFSH as well?

What are the chances of getting you to put together an AMS kydex/leather combo in different colors? Not a giant fan of either black leather or white kydex...do love the design though, especially with the straps. Weren't you working on these for the NMFSH as well?

Sure just pm me the specifics and I'll get it done. No i was working this sheath for a NMFBM, :D

$65 Dropped $45 Shipped Full grain vegi-tanned leather .080 Black kydex lined, will take large Tek-lok/Molle-Lok.

Ill take this one:
Swamp Rat Rodent Solution
$35 Dropped $25 Shipped .080 Camo Kydex will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-loks

I'll take the 411 ".080 Coyote Tan will accept large Tek-lok/Molle-lok. $25 shipped".
Message on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back