• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kydex Sheath for a Spyderco H1 Warrior

I recently acquired a new, Spyderco 10.5" Warrior. The knife is utterly pristine with military type sheath, box and booklet. I need a good quality thick kydex sheath for it, maybe with a soft loop so that it can be carried inside or outside the waistband.

Since the knife is so clean and unmarked, I would be very reluctant to send the knife to a sheath maker for fitting. I do not plan to carry this knife but want a good sheath as an accessory.

I would appreciate any input from the deep well of knowledgeable members of this group. Thank you in advance.

Just guessing, but I think chances of a sheath maker having one of those on the shelf to fit a sheath to are extremely slim. I think you're going to have to ship it if you want a custom sheath.

~Chip

Just guessing, but I think chances of a sheath maker having one of those on the shelf to fit a sheath to are extremely slim. I think you're going to have to ship it if you want a custom sheath.

~Chip
Thank you approximate(~) Chip. You are probably correct.

I can do the job, and would be willing.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, David Mary. May contact you in the future but I have been thinking about that new, unused Warrior. I'd like to keep the knife in pristine condition but may be tempted to carry it on rare occasions if I had a carrying sheath. Will probably hold out on that for now.

Thank you for the reply, David Mary. May contact you in the future but I have been thinking about that new, unused Warrior. I'd like to keep the knife in pristine condition but may be tempted to carry it on rare occasions if I had a carrying sheath. Will probably hold out on that for now.
I have a warrior, and could also make you a sheath if needed. Let me know.

Back