1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Large 21 Box Elder Burl

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by cricks1492, Apr 7, 2019.

1. cricks1492

cricks1492 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2013
    SOLD for $405

Price includes USPS Shipping.

I'm on a traditional kick right now, so I'd consider trades for a nice trad, single or dual bladed, non-congress.

Just back from spa treatment. This knife was pocketed, carried, and stropped previously but they did an excellent job cleaning her up. Still a few light marks on the titanium. Perfect centering, lock-up, and action.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions. (The little gold lanyard pin is in the box.)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    TenShun705 likes this.
  2. jbaily1

jbaily1 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 16, 2019
    Can u email me

Jason . Baily @ theridge . Church

3. cricks1492

cricks1492 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Replied. Still available.