• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large 21 Insigno Carbon Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdtshaw

Gold Member
Hi BF! Thanks for checking out my sale!

I have a wonderful Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber Knifeart.com edition for sale. May 31, 2016 birthdate. This is a catch and release, it's a little too big for me. I am the second owner of this guy and it does have a little bit of wear. There are a couple trails on the lock side and clip, nothing major, see photos. The blade has been stropped and is super sharp. There are a few tiny scratches on the blade, but I'm being picky here. I can only see them at the right angle if I get really close and I could not get them to show in the photos. This guy is super smooth, locks up at 50% with a snap, and unlocks just as smooth. The blade favors the presentation side a bit as is typical of these CF Sebenzas. There is typical wear on the blue anodizing on the thumb stub. This is a beautiful knife and I hope it finds a good home!

Includes the box(small tear in the corner, see photos), birth certificate, paperwork, lube, cloth, and lanyard w/ bead. there is no Locktite in there, but the instructions state not to use any so maybe didn't come with it?

Asking $390 Withdrawn

Terms:
Please post an I'll take it or the like in the thread and send me a PM or email me rob (at) taylor-shaw.com. Please bear with me, I will answer as fast as I can, but I'm in and out of client's offices throughout the day. Notifications on the forum here have been a little unpredictable too.

2. All prices are to your door via Paypal G&S including Priority Mail shipping with signature. I try to ship fast, same day if possible. I know you got stuff to cut and stabbing to do! :)

3. US only sales

4. Not interested in any trades, trying to fund a knife purchase. :)

Thank you!!

!L-Sebanza-CF-1.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-2.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-3.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-4.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-5.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-6.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-7.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-9.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-10.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-11.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back