1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Large 21 Insigno Carbon Fiber

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by rdtshaw, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdtshaw

rdtshaw Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Hi BF! Thanks for checking out my sale!

I have a wonderful Large Sebenza 21 Carbon Fiber Knifeart.com edition for sale. May 31, 2016 birthdate. This is a catch and release, it's a little too big for me. I am the second owner of this guy and it does have a little bit of wear. There are a couple trails on the lock side and clip, nothing major, see photos. The blade has been stropped and is super sharp. There are a few tiny scratches on the blade, but I'm being picky here. I can only see them at the right angle if I get really close and I could not get them to show in the photos. This guy is super smooth, locks up at 50% with a snap, and unlocks just as smooth. The blade favors the presentation side a bit as is typical of these CF Sebenzas. There is typical wear on the blue anodizing on the thumb stub. This is a beautiful knife and I hope it finds a good home!

Includes the box(small tear in the corner, see photos), birth certificate, paperwork, lube, cloth, and lanyard w/ bead. there is no Locktite in there, but the instructions state not to use any so maybe didn't come with it?

Asking $390 Withdrawn

Terms:
    Please post an I'll take it or the like in the thread and send me a PM or email me rob (at) taylor-shaw.com. Please bear with me, I will answer as fast as I can, but I'm in and out of client's offices throughout the day. Notifications on the forum here have been a little unpredictable too.

2. All prices are to your door via Paypal G&S including Priority Mail shipping with signature. I try to ship fast, same day if possible. I know you got stuff to cut and stabbing to do! :)

3. US only sales

4. Not interested in any trades, trying to fund a knife purchase. :)

Thank you!!

!L-Sebanza-CF-1.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-2.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-3.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-4.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-5.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-6.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-7.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-9.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-10.jpg !L-Sebanza-CF-11.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. rdtshaw

rdtshaw Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Withdrawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.