• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large 21 insingo plain

johnnytoxin

Gold Member
I really like this knife and I’m probably gonna regret selling it, but other hobbies are currently competing for funds so I’m gonna let this one go. I am the original owner, this knife was bought new from Knives Ship Free back in December. I have used and carried it. There are the usual snail trails that you can see in the pics. The edge is has not been sharpened, only touched up on a kitchen steel and strop. No scratches or marks on the blade. Lockup is solid in all directions (at around 60-70%) and centering is perfect. Comes with everything shown in the first photo. Looking for $350 shipped usps priority insured. CONUS only. First “I’ll take it” followed by prompt payment gets it Please PM or email any questions. Please do not ask questions in the thread as it tends to clutter things up. Thanks.
326hhwY.jpg

AXwqYmB.jpg

s0zQ2co.jpg

cl7DmIJ.jpg

x0OuKRL.jpg

h8CgpP2.jpg

CR7iuzG.jpg

Back