1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We will be conducting maintenance tonight to update server processes. Downtime may be 1-2 hours or more, starting at 10:15PM Eastern.

Recommendation? LARGE 21 or small 21?

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Methuselah, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Large

35 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. Small

27 vote(s)
    43.5%
  1. Glock Guy

Glock Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Given those choices, the Large Sebenza is a clear win for me.

I used to carry a small micarta insingo, but after carrying a large plain, the small got sold. Fast forward a year or so and I tried the small again - nope. Still too small. Here's the weird thing though, when the small (original) Inkosi came out, I grabbed one and like it even more than the small 21. Even after selling it to finance another purchase I regretted the feel that it had. After trying a few different knives, I picked up a small Inkosi and it has been in my pocket every day since.

Even though I'm probably going to pick up a Large 21 drop point again soon (as I like that more than the Large Inkosi), this time I plan on keeping BOTH knives and just change it up with the mood hits me or when one works better with the clothes I'm wearing at the time!

2. TYPE-R

TYPE-R Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2017
    I have both and I carry both, it depends on my mood. Today it's a large, tomorrow maybe a small. As long as a 21 is in my pocket I'm happy.
    That said I voted large.

3. uofaengr

uofaengr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Small micarta insingo is my choice if only picking one.