• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Bombed Sebenza 21 Serrated Blade | PRICE DROP

Vaporstang

Gold Member
Sale terms: Price is PayPal Goods & Services from an account with a verified shipping address. I pay all fees: PP fees, shipping, and insurance. Buyer must be 18 years of age or older. Shipping is to the US only. I reserve the right to sell, or withhold selling, to whomever I wish. Please PM or email me if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

No trades at this time.

If you can't PM me, please leave your email address in the thread (and you can delete it after we make contact.) Thanks for looking!

Large Bombed Sebenza 21 Serrated Blade: Relisted PP G&S DOB: September 29, 2011. I bought this used off of the Exchange. I have not used nor carried this other than to take pictures and maybe take christen a bottle of JD. Per the previous owner “Bomb treatment, I forgot the name of person who did this. Gives it a stonewashed like feel.” Treatment is very subtle and well done. The scales have a brownish color while the lanyard pin and lug have a brownish-bronze appearance. Comes with the wrench, original box, DOB Card, and additional paperwork and sticker in the pictures. I will include the Monkey Edge cloth shown. Does Not come with the blue cloth or anything else not pictured unless mentioned.

Last edited:
Unexpected auto repairs means another price drop! See my other sales thread in my signature! Thanks!

This one is now $310! Hate to go this low but have car repairs I need to pay for!

Back