• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Hunter, Cocobolo and O1

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A little vine pattern filework.

attachment.php

As usual, my mark.

Here is another from cleaning out the workbench.Had few minor flaws I was gong to fix, but now I've decided to let it go.
There is a small chip in one scale by the head of a pin. Its not overly noticeable and does not affect function in any way.
The finish got messed up on the flats, which originally were polished in the opposite direction of the grinds, after the handle was attached. I thought about takeing the handle off, fixing that and then making a new handle but decided it was too much trouble. This is a user anyway. So I cleaned the finish up the best I could with the handle being attached. Its not great but its not a showpeice anyhow.

Specs:
3/16" thick O1
Blade is 4-3/4" long, Overall length is 9-1/4"
Handle is thick Cocobolo, sealed up with a few coats of Danish Oil. Its pretty beefy, I have fairly big hands and it fills them quite well. Should be real comfortable for long spells at the butcher block or hunt camp chores.
Brass pins and Thong hole.

I haven't made a sheath yet. I can only work with kydex at this time. I'll let the knife go as is for $90. If you would like a sheath I will make one, starting at $15.
Shipping is on me within the continental U.S. Can accept,paypal, check or money order.
I can reached either by posting here, using a private message or email (listed in profile)
Thanks for looking :D

Hi Joseph
I need your email address. Its not listed anywhere that I can find. I will need a couple days to sort out the details on an international order, figuring out the extra shipping costs and stuff. Thanks :D

Hi Matt.
I really like the size/shape of that knife. If it's gone, are there others like it available? Thanks.

Selfinflicted
Sale is pending on this one. I appreciate the coments, be glad to make another one if you want. Email me and we can work something out :D

And this one is SOLD :D Thanks alot Joseph!

To anyone else looking, there will probably be more of this style before too long :)

Back