• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Inkosi, Large 21 Red Micarta, Small 21 Thuya Burl

Chris Reeve Knives for sale
1. Large Inkosi drop point. Knife is in great shape and carried very little in an empty pocket. No snail trails to speak of. I did sharpen the edge with my wicked edge and has a mirror hair popping finish.
$375

2. Large 21 Red linen micarta drop point. Carried very little in an empty pocket. Factory edge. No snail trails to speak of SOLD

3. Small 21 Thuya Burl wood inlay. This is the most beautiful thuya burl that I have seen. To me it looks like a nice piece of English walnut and matches the wood in my Kolar shotgun (that’s why I bought it). Factory edge. Never carried.
$375

None of the knives have really cut anything more than paper.

Each knife has original box and blue cloth
All prices tyd PayPal only. Lower 48 only

Selling because I feel the large is a bit to big for my liking and they never see any pocket time.

Pictures to follow when I get home tonight.
Just looking to sell.

Last edited:
I’m interested in #1 if you can send pics. I’ll send a message with info.

Well I can’t seem to find the box for the large 21 micarta. I’ll knock off $25. When/if I come across it I will send to you on my dime.

Having trouble posting pictures.
I have them all on my phone. Send PM for pictures. I can email or text them.

Site says my iPhone pictures are too large.

Yes red is still available. I found the original box as well with all the goodies.
$sold

Last edited:
Back