• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Inkosi tanto TRADED

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapuout2

Gold Member
Looking to trade my fresh from the spa Inkosi tanto. Have box and paperwork. No lanyard or rag. Looking for gen6 Hinderer XM-18 3.5FB_IMG_1550706192241.jpg

Looking to trade my fresh from the spa Inkosi tanto. Have box and paperwork. No lanyard or rag. Looking for gen6 Hinderer XM-18 3.5View attachment 1077441

Any interest in a beautiful specimen of a Hinderer Gen 2 Eklipse? (Gen 2 Eklipse is about equal to gen4.5 XMs) This one has a perfect action and lockup. Great detent with great flipping action both lightswitch and push button. One of the nicest Hinderers I’ve seen.

eATeCAi.jpg

FgLdoot.jpg

Any interest in a beautiful specimen of a Hinderer Gen 2 Eklipse? (Gen 2 Eklipse is about equal to gen4.5 XMs) This one has a perfect action and lockup. Great detent with great flipping action both lightswitch and push button. One of the nicest Hinderers I’ve seen.

eATeCAi.jpg

FgLdoot.jpg
Sorry not interested in the Eklipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back