• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Inkosi with Red Micarta

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I really only see noticeable trails on the clip and of course the typical corner wear, are there any significant marks on the scales anywhere else? It looks fairly clean. Blade is difficult to tell, any scratches show up obvious?

So, I really only see noticeable trails on the clip and of course the typical corner wear, are there any significant marks on the scales anywhere else? It looks fairly clean. Blade is difficult to tell, any scratches show up obvious?
Most of the noticeable trails are on the lock side, show side doesn’t have anything major. Blade is pretty clean in my opinion. I could add some pictures tomorrow in the sunlight.

Most of the noticeable trails are on the lock side, show side doesn’t have anything major. Blade is pretty clean in my opinion. I could add some pictures tomorrow in the sunlight.
Sure, looks like the finish is still rough and sparky from the media blast, maybe some by the pivot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back