1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Large Knife Art Exclusive Carbon Fiber...

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by Shotgun Guy, Sep 16, 2018 at 1:08 PM.

1. Shotgun Guy

Shotgun Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2013
    J1xUPLe5RjuLhY%0nS7O9w.jpg J1xUPLe5RjuLhY%0nS7O9w.jpg x45rJeCgTgyLeg4BQEJakw.jpg KaGWGh%mQci6qS1B2p+itA.jpg fullsizeoutput_1eff.jpeg J1xUPLe5RjuLhY%0nS7O9w.jpg x45rJeCgTgyLeg4BQEJakw.jpg KaGWGh%mQci6qS1B2p+itA.jpg fullsizeoutput_1eff.jpeg

This knife has seen only very light use & hasn't been carried much. It's in great condition with a few light trails on the lock side that didn't show in the photos. The knife has been touched up on a Sharpmaker & strop. I take the clips off my folders when I get them so it looks new. It & the screw will be included & installed if desired.

The knife will ship complete with everything it came with new, including the original shipping box from Knife Art.

$400 includes Priority Mail & PP fees.

I don't always get notifications through this site, so please use email to contact me. The address is 45tactsg at gmail.com

oUgqlfCLQXGw+slHC0bMiQ.jpg oUgqlfCLQXGw+slHC0bMiQ.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 1:21 PM